Account Update Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
Xyzt -> Glenn, or Glen if Glenn is already taken. Could you also change custom title "Worst Warlock Eu"? That I donated for back in the days :))

Xyzt -> Glenn, or Glen if Glenn is already taken. Could you also change custom title "Worst Warlock Eu"? That I donated for back in the days :))

Both Glenn and Glen is taken =/
Also which title would you have if we change it?

Both Glenn and Glen is taken =/
Also which title would you have if we change it?
Are those accounts inactive and would you be able to do some Magic? hehe.. Anyways..

Lets go with "Glenerous" then. Just for lulz.

As for the title. "Old Fart" should do.

Are those accounts inactive and would you be able to do some Magic? hehe.. Anyways..

Lets go with "Glenerous" then. Just for lulz.

As for the title. "Old Fart" should do.

Your username has been changed to Glenerous and your title to Old Fart, please keep in mind this will now be your log in as well if you arent using your email to log in with

Instructed to do such here.

Requesting a name change! Not done this here before.

Current name: Efflorescence
Desired name: Celax

:)

If my title "Guardian of The Sea" is changeable, please change it to Death's Demise. :3

Instructed to do such here.

Requesting a name change! Not done this here before.

Current name: Efflorescence
Desired name: Celax

:)

If my title "Guardian of The Sea" is changeable, please change it to Death's Demise. :3

You should be all set now.

Entirely so! Thank you, Chap! :)

ey yo so I heard u can get custom titles here!

I'd like my custom title to be: The Dark One

We plan on releasing a way for members to change their own titles shortly, so we will unfortunately not grant these requests at this time.

We plan on releasing a way for members to change their own titles shortly, so we will unfortunately not grant these requests at this time.
then what is this then?

YQhqejp.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread