Account Update Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.

XPOFF

Hello fellows,

We have gotten quite a few requests regarding changes of usernames and we would like to offer you all the possibility to get your usernames changed on your own behalf. What you would have to do is simply reply to this thread with the username or whatever you would like to see changed to your account here.

Best regards,
XPOff

I would like to merge my TI account named blaze with this account.

please give me back my 400+ likes i took pride in them and ever since they were taken away from me i have had trouble sleeping and had to use a night light

This was not a result of this merge, but rather a result of the initial merge from vBulletin to XenForo. I don't know if this is something we can salvage, but we can always look into it.

wheres my cat maid picture

Could I please have my name changed to Ubex? :)
There already is a guy named "Ubex" signed up with the email phiz******@gmail.com is that you? And if its you, in that case which user would you prefer having?

There already is a guy named "Ubex" signed up with the email phiz******@gmail.com is that you? And if its you, in that case which user would you prefer having?
Ya that's me too lol, I would prefer using this acc with that name.

I would like to merge my old account Cerios (on TI) with this account. Would like to keep the name Skunkymunky. Thanks! Happy to see the 2 sites merge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread