About These Queue Times...

Clinical depression is not all depression lmao. If u just Google the definition ull find the first one is "in a state of general unhappiness or despondency". The second definition is "suffering from clinical depression". Thanks for letting me know you are retarded (not mental retardation) for not knowing things have different meanings. I never said you were clinically depressed.
Also if you keep doing something that is boring without just doing something else, you might have clinical depression and I'd suggest you see a doctor
you assumed I was depressed because I said I was bored of something. I think you might just be projecting a little?? And when I said those games were boring, I'm saying they were in comparison to Xpoff 19 pugs that we have now (or had). So maybe before you immediately diagnose people that you don't agree with, you might want to use a little common sense and maybe you won't sound so stupid in the future.

you assumed I was depressed because I said I was bored of something. I think you might just be projecting a little?? And when I said those games were boring, I'm saying they were in comparison to Xpoff 19 pugs that we have now (or had). So maybe before you immediately diagnose people that you don't agree with, you might want to use a little common sense and maybe you won't sound so stupid in the future.
Most of the time when people call you depressed on the internet, they dont mean it seriously. If you cant understand sarcasm that's on you. If you dont loosen up and stop taking everything seriously your gonna have a heart attack lmao

Most of the time when people call you depressed on the internet, they dont mean it seriously. If you cant understand sarcasm that's on you. If you dont loosen up and stop taking everything seriously your gonna have a heart attack lmao
so basically you didn't have anything to say so you just made up BS. sounds about right. move along now.

Oh really? what did I say that was BS?
"Hurr durr depression is a serious mental illness" instead of saying anything on topic lol (I was just flippantly making a statement to indirectly ask why you were playing those when you were bored). And what did I say that was bs? Imma stop responding after this to give this thread some breathing room.

Last edited:
"Hurr durr depression is a serious mental illness" instead of saying anything on topic lol. And what did I say that was bs? Imma stop responding after this to give this thread some breathing room
you were the one who brought up depression in the first place. You are the reason for going off topic.

Debating you is too easy and I'm actually starting to get bored. Think I should go see a shrink?

You actually have autism lmao
Making fun of people with Autism is cool to you? Shittinbg on
Not sure what you are smoking man but you seem to have a wild imagination. Maybe switch off your retard mode and stop making assumptions lol.

With that post I don´t think that you are in a position to complain about toxic people :). I give you good advice: q up at prime time, when you dont get a pop within your own acceptable waiting time, go and do something else you braindead monkey but stop crying at people who clearly are more mature about this change than you.
How am I not in a position to say anything? Who made you god, Calling people braindead monkey is not toxic? LOL Funny how many keyboard warriors there are on here who wouldn't run there mouth in person if there life depended on it. I am not making any assumptions someone posted a Rude remark toward people with Autism.
[doublepost=1557277477,1557276319][/doublepost]
Not sure what you are smoking man but you seem to have a wild imagination. Maybe switch off your retard mode and stop making assumptions lol.

{QUOTE I give you good advice: q up at prime time, when you don't get a pop within your own acceptable waiting time, go and do something else you braindead monkey but stop crying at people who clearly are more mature about this change than you.

Btw I que up everyday I play 14-18 hours a day 8pm eastern to 6am eastern most times. Not many are queing up So I don't know what your smoking but stop already please, Your embarrassing yourself. And when did I ever say I did NOT like the change NOT once! Try coming at me with facts not your opinion and stop watching CNN your being led astray. You obviously didn't know i play during peak times everyday While i edit video's So not sure wtf your talking about But I know what's going on Cause I am on more than you obviously know.
And I do other things when the que is not popping something AGAIN you don't know about me cause you make assumptions. And calling someone brain dead monkey is not toxic smh

*I eat haters up like candy FEED the BEAST cause I am hungry*

9698722fdc5f080c3b8122897b329cbb.jpg

I honestly don’t know about you but I got a life and things to do. I’ll put this in perspective I can put away 3-4 hours in a week to dedicate that to playing wow and twinking. Before I only waited 5-7 minutes a pop for ques and games would be 10-15 mins we can average that and say 20 mins per game. So I Get 4 games an hour and that’s total to 16 pug games in a week. Per OP que times seem to be an hour long... I don’t know if you have responsibilities or you just play video games all day and enjoy hour long pops like a sadist but this ain’t it mayne.

I’m just saying that as long as there are games going on a few days a week (which has been the case for EU mostly), the game quality outweighs the reduced amount of bgs imo. You don’t have to agree with that, but since there’s no way we’ll go back to merged bgs, it’s a matter of accepting the change and trying to get games going on, or moving to 20s which seems a very active bracket.

Users who are viewing this thread