AB Call to Arms weekend. EU

IMO, you guys need to actually queue up and experience these BG's for yourself. I've been queuing all weekend (apart from prime times cause I've been out) and all this doom and gloom you are spreading about how shit it is to be alliance does not exist.

I'm playing mage, and fair enough, dying alot, but it doesn't dampen my spirits. Just need to put the tunes on, get a beer and enjoy it. Stop posting about everything sucking hard and most of all stop moaning at Phone for going horde... Actually can't believe the amount of people on this moaning about it. The way I'm reading it at least it sounds like "we need phone to carry us or we lose QQ" it's honestly degrading to see...

Anyway, i realise this is a QQ post about people QQing but it had to be said.

qft been playing my druid and i feel the same

haven't been alot of good games lately for my part, but ally mostly don't stand a chanse agianst horde. I have atleast got that feeling in the games I have been in.

AB have been kinda even tho

IMO, you guys need to actually queue up and experience these BG's for yourself. I've been queuing all weekend (apart from prime times cause I've been out) and all this doom and gloom you are spreading about how shit it is to be alliance does not exist.

I'm playing mage, and fair enough, dying alot, but it doesn't dampen my spirits. Just need to put the tunes on, get a beer and enjoy it. Stop posting about everything sucking hard and most of all stop moaning at Phone for going horde... Actually can't believe the amount of people on this moaning about it. The way I'm reading it at least it sounds like "we need phone to carry us or we lose QQ" it's honestly degrading to see...

Anyway, i realise this is a QQ post about people QQing but it had to be said.

horde whent phonebook, keep him you must, arrogent he is, whent horde lots of others did, makes the problem it does.

love baldimort i do<3 [no homo]

had a couple of games ally and horde.

To put is simply, horde are more organised and objective based (even tho 50% of our games are full with scrubs mindless ganking and such).

But today i nearly topped myself with headache tablets.... AB start, im the only healer in that ab, i run to LM with a couple fo guys not realising that 9 other players where following. so LM ended up with 13 players with 2 bases capped..

its just not true what you both are saying....

Games are fucked. Horde team has nearly every bg a minimum of 13 full twinks. Most of the time 4-5 Huntards and a minimum of 3 Heals.

Alliance always have 5-8 800 hp noobs or just teams without heal, 100 rogues or something like that. i´ve played now 33 Ab´s with different twinks and won 6. I mean wtf? I played 2 with my Horde mage and won? excact 2. And had 15/15 twinks in both bgs.

Maybe just bad luck but common? Maybe you guys have a wrong impression because you sometimes queue your horde? Look at the games atm. Useless faceroll. And thats how it is most of the time.

I understand that you guys want people calm down, but to ignore the situation wont help.

The good alliance ppl who didnt fc horde stop to queue, i miss many of the goodies.

Maybe AB shows the difference between both factions more then wsg because there are more ppl in bg etc. we will see it after the we.

I could also keep queuing my horde sometimes to have some fun and tell ppl stopping QQing but i wont do that.

Dont get me wrong, i dont want to piss ppl off but thats how i see the situation in every bg, just a few exceptions. And this exceptions are never a result of godlike alliance team. Its just luck because horde got some of their few baddies in the same AB.

Please keep the thread relevant and constructive.

Thank you for your relevant and constructive contribution Naked. After about post 21 this thread had achieved what it was intended to do, so I suppose the only relevant and constructive thing left to say is: KEEP QUEUING AB @ EU, WE STILL HAVE A DAY LEFT!!
<

/thread.

Edit: Since you seen the error in the above quoted post and changed it, but then followed it up with this rather than just editing it in while changing the first one I thought I should add what everyone else is thinking:

Yes. +1 to your post count and nothing else. Sad to see that all elements of relativity and constructivenes have now left this thread :/

I do care about the bracket but before i went to alliance on bro, i promised to come back in a week, this didnt happen tho unfortunately. So i came back after half a year or so. Also i forgot to pick up wild rider glove's last time so. I dont rly mind what u guys think about me but im always been more into horde as my main is horde as well.

I do care about the bracket but before i went to alliance on bro, i promised to come back in a week, this didnt happen tho unfortunately. So i came back after half a year or so. Also i forgot to pick up wild rider glove's last time so. I dont rly mind what u guys think about me but im always been more into horde as my main is horde as well.
blame you i do not, horde i'm going to.

Good relations with the Wookiees, you have.

Users who are viewing this thread