EU AAO vs Bios

I got an analogy too: Coach comes to the soccer field every day, gets his phone and starts calling people to show up and play. Some days they get one practice game where some people don't even have soccer shoes or know the rules of the game. Some days there aint even enough people to get any games going. Coach does this for weeks, months and things never change.

Comes the time there should be a game in a few weeks. No-one is motivated enough to come to practices. No-one really talks too much about soccer. Coach thinks "fuck, I'm done with this football shit. I've been putting myself into getting some fun games every day for ages and no-one seems to be interested and all I get is shit games or hours of waiting for nothing."
Then don't schedule a match, coach.

Wait forever? What? The date was set Friday 21st of February, both parties agreed on it. Me, Baldi and Sputnick talked about it on Skype, we wanted to do it earlier, but people couldn't those dates, etc. We agreed on the 21st. Now, a few days before, backing out because "cba to lead". I've been in this premading process every step.

I am blaming someone, and there is someone to blame. Baldi says he's no longer leading because "cba". We're ready, we're willing to go, and then Bios backs out. And you're saying there is no one to blame? Bios is to blame.

I suggest you learn how to read and collect some facts yourself, before posting some dumb half-assed retort.

Once again, cool it.

Call it a dodge, say I'm scared, say I'm to blame. I honestly don't give a shit, I can't be bothered with a bracket who treats it's players like this. (
But nevermind just the trolls and flamers, the mods do it too!)

The fact of the matter is I wouldn't be able to get 10 people together for friday anyway. Especially not when I'm midway through 2 university projects.
It's not solely my fault Bios isn't as active as it was over the new year. I can't blame them for not logging as 19's doesn't pop for now.

As I've mentioned it a few times now - you are a Mod.
Maybe think about that before you go posting more and more junk on a thread which should have been locked as soon as the wankfest began.

Once again, cool it.

Call it a dodge, say I'm scared, say I'm to blame. I honestly don't give a shit, I can't be bothered with a bracket who treats it's players like this. (

The fact of the matter is I wouldn't be able to get 10 people together for friday anyway. Especially not when I'm midway through 2 university projects.
It's not solely my fault Bios isn't as active as it was over the new year. I can't blame them for not logging as 19's doesn't pop for now.

Maybe think about that before you go posting more and more junk on a thread which should have been locked as soon as the wankfest began.

hey buddy im gunna log on a bit for half term if you would like to pug or chat or whatever, hope you're good
xx

Wait forever? What? The date was set Friday 21st of February, both parties agreed on it. Me, Baldi and Sputnick talked about it on Skype, we wanted to do it earlier, but people couldn't those dates, etc. We agreed on the 21st. Now, a few days before, backing out because "cba to lead". I've been in this premading process every step.

I am blaming someone, and there is someone to blame. Baldi says he's no longer leading because "cba". We're ready, we're willing to go, and then Bios backs out. And you're saying there is no one to blame? Bios is to blame.

I suggest you learn how to read and collect some facts yourself, before posting some dumb half-assed retort.

i reckon you need to stop playing with tl. My god, that attitude is infectious. Like genital worts.

again.... You could play TL if you wanted. But do you know why you won't? You don't have a team. I think you're being spurred on by new found friends.

Wow. Such a good anology. I'm very much impressed. Also, such a good answer. Wow.
Ty
I didnt even anwser, thats why I didnt quote you. Yet you reply like this. Im afraid you bursted your bubble way to early lul.

1 player that no longer play 19's showed clearly his lack of interest for the bracket, 1 who play rogue and nothing more for the health of the bracket came to rescue. Like cmon, i do believe Baldi is old enough to explain himself.

It's even actually strange that he give up so easily, when the game will be balanced, it's not the baldi that i used to know then.

lets assume that Bios even had a team, them gathering random 10 ppl is not even getting their b-team together but c-team, just 10 random ppl who never practised as 10 man unit and have no teamplay or coordination(see: SoD vs TL) or like if I were to accept your premade back in when Azol was trashing having to 1vs10 'cause no one was willing to play but I

It's funny because when we wanted to premade HSA, azol keep telling that we only miss trialdruid. But i actually believe that you weren't the dodger since you tried to participate some real ID against us. It's not like swaping randoms to already randoms players would make it a B or even a C team.

vianco just told bios to replace 75% of their... but they can't use one sub. i c.

I don't think, we talk about the same caliber of player.

i reckon you need to stop playing with tl. My god, that attitude is infectious. Like genital worts.

again.... You could play TL if you wanted. But do you know why you won't? You don't have a team. I think you're being spurred on by new found friends.

He did never play with us unfortunately, except few PUGs. He has some reasons to be mad like, they set up something together then someone stepback and come with "cba" as reason. You guys were mad aswell when i throwed the game and come with "baldi's fault" as reason. But as soon as i gave my real reason nearly all the drama stopped. Baldi did the same with his last post. He came with the real reason.

Baldi i can help from an a-team. I'll crush whatgoesup np I'm #1 he's the opposite.

1 player that no longer play 19's showed clearly his lack of interest for the bracket, 1 who play rogue and nothing more for the health of the bracket came to rescue. Like cmon, i do believe Baldi is old enough to explain himself.

It's even actually strange that he give up so easily, when the game will be balanced, it's not the baldi that i used to know then.

Some people should learn to think before they speak, others would benefit from reading before posting...

Shame it didnt happen, was looking forward to it.

reading this thread is just hurting my eyes... i can fully understand everyone who cba playing 19s atm!
Ignorant people blaming 1 person for a cancelled premade where nearly everyone in the team quitted 19s for a certain reason

reading this thread is just hurting my eyes... i can fully understand everyone who cba playing 19s atm!
Ignorant people blaming 1 person for a cancelled premade where nearly everyone in the team quitted 19s for a certain reason

that isn't even the best bit. the best bit is, AAO as it's share of inactive players also.

I did read wtf are you on about.

and he did...

Once again, cool it.

You know, it might have helped if you typed a full and explanatory post on why you're no longer willing to do a premade. Also, giving my opinion on something is not trolling. I made these posts because I was quite annoyed, a lot of people put effort and money into this premade, I bought sub just recently so I could play the premade, and I was planning not to buy sub anymore.

I made these posts based on you saying "I don't feel like it anymore". Perhaps it was wrong to go off only that information. But I think you can understand that if you're looking forward to something for weeks, are totally ready. and then it just get blown off, well, it sucks. I can say that some things I said could have been put differently, and they were a bit of a "in the moment" thing.

So, my apologies if I offended you or anyone else in some way and gave you or anyone else the impression that I was doing, well. lets call it, "un-modly behaviour". Oh, and if you could not tell me to "watch my mouth", I would appreciate that. I don't like being spoken to in a condescending manner.

You know what I reckon? I reckon that people can't stand the fact that I'm in TL. Just because I'm in TL doesn't mean I have their "attitude". I played maybe 5 PuGs with them and I'm not even in their Skype group. Hell, the only ones I talk to is Stubs on Skype, Ridwane in-game and Arkant on Hearthstone, and 99% of time about in-game things. Also, I'm down to play them anytime, even this Friday. Not trying to offend or anything with this post, just telling you my side, as all these assumptions are quite annoying.

Users who are viewing this thread