EU AAO vs Bios

Rofl can't you understand i was pointing out baldi don't need 2 dogs to cover him ?

yes because your posts are always so easy to decipher...

You know what I reckon? I reckon that people can't stand the fact that I'm in TL. Just because I'm in TL doesn't mean I have their "attitude". I played maybe 5 PuGs with them and I'm not even in their Skype group. Hell, the only ones I talk to is Stubs on Skype, Ridwane in-game and Arkant on Hearthstone, and 99% of time about in-game things. Also, I'm down to play them anytime, even this Friday. Not trying to offend or anything with this post, just telling you my side, as all these assumptions are quite annoying.

well, i'm sorry if i made the wrong assumption. but if you go read your posts, (would it be fair to call them rants?) you'll see what i was talking about by the "TL attitude". but like i said, i'm sorry for jumping to conclusions.

Whenever I feel bad about the state of US 19s, I skim through a thread like this one.

You know, it might have helped if you typed a full and explanatory post on why you're no longer willing to do a premade. Also, giving my opinion on something is not trolling. I made these posts because I was quite annoyed, a lot of people put effort and money into this premade, I bought sub just recently so I could play the premade, and I was planning not to buy sub anymore.

I made these posts based on you saying "I don't feel like it anymore". Perhaps it was wrong to go off only that information. But I think you can understand that if you're looking forward to something for weeks, are totally ready. and then it just get blown off, well, it sucks. I can say that some things I said could have been put differently, and they were a bit of a "in the moment" thing.

So, my apologies if I offended you or anyone else in some way and gave you or anyone else the impression that I was doing, well. lets call it, "un-modly behaviour". Oh, and if you could not tell me to "watch my mouth", I would appreciate that. I don't like being spoken to in a condescending manner.

You know what I reckon? I reckon that people can't stand the fact that I'm in TL. Just because I'm in TL doesn't mean I have their "attitude". I played maybe 5 PuGs with them and I'm not even in their Skype group. Hell, the only ones I talk to is Stubs on Skype, Ridwane in-game and Arkant on Hearthstone, and 99% of time about in-game things. Also, I'm down to play them anytime, even this Friday. Not trying to offend or anything with this post, just telling you my side, as all these assumptions are quite annoying.

Dude ignore them, they just go on about the TL label because they cant think of any good argument to use agaisnt you, so they turn to circlejerking that.

Whenever I feel bad about the state of US 19s, I skim through a thread like this one.

i do the same sort of thing. i think of subbing my US account, then i read one of your posts :rolleyes:.

did whatgoesup get an invite to TL before or after he was made a mod on here?

holy shit you TL fags feel soo entitled to an opinion you keep making new accounts?

like ermm speaking for every 19, not in TL. Go get a life and no one actualy gives a fuck what you delusion, dense fucks think (well i like reece, lets keep reece) have to say. like do us like errm a favor and stay US cause EU does not want you :D.

aVOLDpP_460sa.gif

holy shit you TL fags feel soo entitled to an opinion you keep making new accounts?

like ermm speaking for every 19, not in TL. Go get a life and no one actualy gives a fuck what you delusion, dense fucks think (well i like reece, lets keep reece) have to say. like do us like errm a favor and stay US cause EU does not want you :D.

aVOLDpP_460sa.gif

hey sorry juno if you picked it up wrong i was asking when he got an invite as it seems to me that he only got an invite to TL to keep them outa shit on here now we know how stubs got unbanned......

aVOLDpP_460sa.gif
Honestly, do you wake up every single day with the goal to become even more retarded?

That would only be true if i was looking for a random like yourselfs, approval.
What other reason could you possibly have for attacking that guy? I mean, if anything you should be hopping right onto his **** since he was clearly taking a stab at Tough Love.

What other reason could you possibly have for attacking that guy? I mean, if anything you should be hopping right onto his **** since he was clearly taking a stab at Tough Love.

again will repost what i said last. ill try and make this easy for you.

YOU = NOBODY. I ANSWER TO = NOBODY.

you hide your true identiy and you lose all validation and logicial reasoning for other posts, why should anyone bother replying to your posts. yes they have some logic/reasoning but at the end of the day you're some random behind a computer screen thats to afraid to give up who you really are. must be sad being your position, i feelz for ya i really do.

im quite sure you trolling cause im finding it difficult to even reply to this cause of the amount of fucks im giving is soo low atm. but yeah i hope this gives the shits and giggle you require to continue trolling this bracket.

Good day :) im going to bed, got WORK in 6hours.

again will repost what i said last. ill try and make this easy for you.

YOU = NOBODY. I ANSWER TO = NOBODY.

you hide your true identiy and you lose all validation and logicial reasoning for other posts, why should anyone bother replying to your posts. yes they have some logic/reasoning but at the end of the day you're some random behind a computer screen thats to afraid to give up who you really are. must be sad being your position, i feelz for ya i really do.

im quite sure you trolling cause im finding it difficult to even reply to this cause of the amount of fucks im giving is soo low atm. but yeah i hope this gives the shits and giggle you require to continue trolling this bracket.

Good day :) im going to bed, got WORK in 6hours.
Yet you (and everyone else for that matter) respond every single time despite not caring at all and me not being relevant whatsoever. I guess I'm just hitting a nerve. Every single time.

I also find it quite amusing that you call me a random because that's exactly what you are: One of the many random, bad 19s. Obviously the only comeback you can come up with is that you don't know me.

And I really hope you are not trying to impress me by telling me that you have to get up to WORK because that would be sad.

Last edited by a moderator:
You must not ever think of it for overly long, given your following me around like a dog.

yes, i tend to correct stupid posts a lot. think of me as a saint bernard. i will save you from your own stupidity!

Users who are viewing this thread