A Plea to Roll Horde

Zuty said:
Agreed. I can live without access to AH or chanting/sending gear to my character; I don't mind and actually like working for all of my gear. Not having a guild sucks, because you can't communicate with other players; makes the game feel like it isn't an MMO.

I wonder if I could argue that case with Blizz, either give us guild access and we can't get ranked up in the guild or allow us to talk in channels we create.

~Zuty

well, the thing is that this time we're not paying for what we do so blizz shouldnt really pay attention to any requests we might have. On the other hand it makes sense, having a guild w/o rep and stuff, its a trial guild for trial accounts.

When I logged in the other day there were quite a few people in the /f2ptwink chat. That should have been enough to replace the guild chat...

Playroom said:
well, the thing is that this time we're not paying for what we do so blizz shouldnt really pay attention to any requests we might have. On the other hand it makes sense, having a guild w/o rep and stuff, its a trial guild for trial accounts.

When I logged in the other day there were quite a few people in the /f2ptwink chat. That should have been enough to replace the guild chat...

You can't speak with the people in the chat though, only whisper.

Is there some kind of addon that we can use to speak to each other? I'd assume that's out of the question too though, since most addons that communicate use a specific channel.

Someone the other day asked me if there was an xfire up. I didn't know what that was and they explained it to me as a chat addon within wow. We could get one of those going if anyone knows how to set it up.

iaccidentallytwink said:
Is there some kind of addon that we can use to speak to each other? I'd assume that's out of the question too though, since most addons that communicate use a specific channel.

I'm working on it. I've already got a macro that sends the same whisper to people on your friends list who've got a certain word in their notes.

I will start a Mage and lvl her to 66 So we can use the portal to shatt and they will be free.

RECRUIT A FRIEND Her i come LOL

Users who are viewing this thread