A More Welcoming & Positive Environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
terrible decision should be allowed to say what you want without getting banned, its a human right to be able to say what you want as long as its not directly threatening or racism ofc, calling dexa a retard shouldn't be getting you banned, if you cant handle the hard truth then why not just become friends with zelpher so you can enter his stupid mong house idk what its called

i didnt read this shit but are u going to be banning people for banter? bc thatd be sad as duck
mods, mostly @Conq this is just stupid, not gonna say no offense cuz it is actually meant to be offensive, idk who came up with this "A More Welcoming & Positive Environment"
but its seriously stupid, i know this might get me banned, but since i sorta have a troll status anyways it doesnt matter much, pls "flippin" rethink this "stuff" we dont need this type of moderation on this site honestly and i know A LOT of people will agree with me.

before you close the thread give people a few hours to atleast reply and give you their thoughts

Can people actually read the thing before commenting? You are starting a discussion based on what you think it says... like honestly

It says nothing about getting banned for a difference of opinion nor saying "fuck" instead of "flippn"

If you are going nuts on a person ex.) "you fkn son of a b, you are sh*t kill youself" you will get a 24 hr ban and your post edited. Is that not a health middle ground?

Can people actually read the thing before commenting? You are starting a discussion based on what you think it says... like honestly

It says nothing about getting banned for a difference of opinion nor saying "duck" instead of "flippn"

If you are going nuts on a person ex.) "you fkn son of a b, you are sh*t kill youself" you will get a 24 hr ban and your post edited. Is that not a health middle ground?

C'mon. We both know these guys can't be bothered to actually pay attention to the situation

Is that not a health middle ground?

no you should be able to say "kill yourself" its not literal it just means that the person doesnt like you, everyone who has spent more than 2 minutes on the internet knows this

and people like dexa has literally made a thread about how he hated quack so much that he wouldnt care if he died in a car crash or house fire, if he could he would personally fly to whereever quack lives and kill him, and dexa still remains unbanned, but hey ho

terrible decision should be allowed to say what you want without getting banned, its a human right to be able to say what you want as long as its not directly threatening or racism ofc, calling dexa a moron shouldn't be getting you banned, if you cant handle the hard truth then why not just become friends with zelpher so you can enter his stupid mong house idk what its called
@Zelpher took his temporary ban like a man. The house of Chi'raq lives on!

Haha true, telling people to take the internet/xpoff/wow less serious should defo endup with getting a ban!!

Thank the lord we have real mods up in here

Haha true, telling people to take the internet/xpoff/wow less serious should defo endup with getting a ban!!

Thank the lord we have real mods up in here
It's more about the way it was said that cast a very negative light on what could have been a positive comment, you should know that.

Also @Dorigon zelphers ban is permenant, a few weeds sometimes need to be plucked for the sake of a well maintained lawn.

no you should be able to say "kill yourself" its not literal it just means that the person doesnt like you, everyone who has spent more than 2 minutes on the internet knows this

and people like dexa has literally made a thread about how he hated quack so much that he wouldnt care if he died in a car crash or house fire, if he could he would personally fly to whereever quack lives and kill him, and dexa still remains unbanned, but hey ho
Yea we disagree about the KYS

We don't see every thread, at least I didn't see that. But you can report something with the report button and it flags for us and we can take appropriate action.

terrible decision should be allowed to say what you want without getting banned, its a human right to be able to say what you want as long as its not directly threatening or racism ofc, calling dexa a moron shouldn't be getting you banned, if you cant handle the hard truth then why not just become friends with zelpher so you can enter his stupid mong house idk what its called

This is a private site. The owner can do what he/she desires. They could perma-ban everyone for absolutely no reason at all and we would have no repercussions.
It theirs to do as they see fit. They could turn it into a green eggs and ham lovers website. And the only thing we could do it either continue to visit and talk about green eggs and ham or just leave.
We don't have any "rights" here. We are not entitled.

It's more about the way it was said that cast a very negative light on what could have been a positive comment, you should know that.

Also @Dorigon zelphers ban is permenant, a few weeds sometimes need to be plucked for the sake of a well maintained lawn.
Then the House of Chi'raq shall have to live on without him.

Yeah as I said it's the decision been 5-10 people leaving cause they can't adjust or the potential of thousands, this isn't some exaggeration I'm saying cause you think I'm on a power trip, I laugh at some of the comments I delete, on a personal level i don't care, but this isn't about me, it's about the community growing beyond what it is, and yes this is backed by cold hard facts/numbers. I've got highly detailed graphs displaying all kinds of website activity.

A small fraction of people who visit this website post on it and it's no mystery why, the hostile and toxic atmosphere that a handful or two of individuals perpetuate.

I don't expect this to be popular or for people to love me for it, I sort of expect the opposite but it is for the greater good.

Feel free to create your own threads on this topic, but do so under the new rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread