A More Welcoming & Positive Environment

Status
Not open for further replies.
th

forgot like everyone here hasnt turned off the language filter

Have I told you all that our staff is doing great things? I mean, really mind-blowing things. We're taking this to the next level. Just mind-blowing stuff.

I agree that this was a much needed change!

I do hope, however, that there will still be room for banter as long as you keep the tone civilized

Does this mean I won't be getting any more weekly death threats?

We are already beginning to see the fruits of the adminstration's labor with all the new faces lately.

Banter and mild swearing is fine, malicious, hostile, or toxic posts are not.

xDTTlmz.png

If you are actually serious about this thread and not just going through something irl where you feel the need to immerse yourself in fixing an issue that doesn't exist i.e xpoff's environment. I'd suggest you fix a lot of things but to start remove the off-topic discussion from the sites home page especially with controversial threads like the one I showcased in this picture.

I assumed this thread/your stance was 100% satirical because how counter productive you are to your own cause but recent things are giving me some "worse then Shane" vibes so hope this helps!

@Conq

xDTTlmz.png

If you are actually serious about this thread and not just going through something irl where you feel the need to immerse yourself in fixing an issue that doesn't exist i.e xpoff's environment. I'd suggest you fix a lot of things but to start remove the off-topic discussion from the sites home page especially with controversial threads like the one I showcased in this picture.

I assumed this thread/your stance was 100% satirical because how counter productive you are to your own cause but recent things are giving me some "worse then Shane" vibes so hope this helps!

@Conq
Don't worry my posts will change In accordance with the new standard, no one including myself will get into trouble for previous content lol

Don't worry my posts will change In accordance with the new standard, no one including myself will get into trouble for previous content lol

I wasn't trying to indicate people should get in trouble

I'll TL:DR the whole thing in a facebook-motivational post you'll probably get
49774-building-a-strong-foundation-quotes.jpg

You change stances a lot trying to please everyone and its apparent the other staff don't really care with how its always you trying to push changes/something new. Just chill pal and work on one thing at a time.

I wasn't trying to indicate people should get in trouble

I'll TL:DR the whole thing in a facebook-motivational post you'll probably get
49774-building-a-strong-foundation-quotes.jpg

You change stances a lot trying to please everyone and its apparent the other staff don't really care with how its always you trying to push changes/something new. Just chill pal and work on one thing at a time.
I think most people will be fin fine with the new standard, a few bad apples xhamge the tone of the websute. my decision to increase moderation is based on the drastic increase in users who are being shown to me by Google analytics(literally thousands since prepatch), so my choice is between allowing toxic behavior to take over or sieze and opportunity to grow the website and community. If people care about this website as much as I get the feeling they do since they are online everyday, the majority will adjust.

I think most people will be fin fine with the new standard, a few bad apples xhamge the tone of the websute. my decision to increase moderation is based on the drastic increase in users who are being shown to me by Google analytics(literally thousands since prepatch), so my choice is between allowing toxic behavior to take over or sieze and opportunity to grow the website and community. If people care about this website as much as I get the feeling they do since they are online everyday, the majority will adjust.

Opportunities multiply when they are seize!

mfw i used to think barb was p funny but now he used a twitch emote '_>'

On topic: I agree with the op although the rest of the thread is pretty cringe.
We have a lot of users who seem to only have accounts to occasionally come into random threads and spew shit. I could name 5-6 just from the top of my head.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread