A modest proposal [EUROPE]

My suggestion is to plan the realID premade as the US players did, with no hunters and no OP specs. I would be in with Mesi with any spec and role, or my undergeared mage as frost (if it's not too OP, that is). If not, then I'm likely to just que on my hunter I guess. (I'm a scumbag, I know. My post might seem like blackmailing... Which it is btw)

I don't understand how some of you horde claim your teams are bad. Horde have been stomping bg's for the past week. Most of the active ally side players are playing horde because there fed up with the terribles on ally every game (eg: pb, squirtle, baldi, hurrx lejn) . From what i can tell, you probably had 1 terribad on your team and think automatically that horde teams are as bad. Or ally had an actual 10 man bis team and stomped you.

Also i never said i would like to play this friday, only that i support you kalle because your one of the only people to admit horde are stomping right now and i respect your decision to atleast try on ally.

I don't understand how some of you horde claim your teams are bad. Horde have been stomping bg's for the past week. Most of the active ally side players are playing horde because there fed up with the terribles on ally every game (eg: pb, squirtle, baldi, hurrx lejn) . From what i can tell, you probably had 1 terribad on your team and think automatically that horde teams are as bad. Or ally had an actual 10 man bis team and stomped you.

Also i never said i would like to play this friday, only that i support you kalle because your one of the only people to admit horde are stomping right now and i respect your decision to atleast try on ally.

l0l its not like i played my horde druid cus i had lost games as ally

ppl said on real id horde had lost the previous games so i logged to pwn

I'm not sure about Mesi, but the point I was trying to get across was that it wasn't the best idea to get together a 10 man All-star Alliance team, as no groups are being formed on Horde side, and I havn't seen a pug group in the last month which would even come close to the team that is currently listed on the first page. It certainly wouldn't be fun for the guys involved in the premade.

That is why me and Adam suggested building a premade for both sides.

I'm not sure about Mesi, but the point I was trying to get across was that it wasn't the best idea to get together a 10 man All-star Alliance team, as no groups are being formed on Horde side, and I havn't seen a pug group in the last month which would even come close to the team that is currently listed on the first page. It certainly wouldn't be fun for the guys involved in the premade.

That is why me and Adam suggested building a premade for both sides.

That's fair enough, i don't have a problem with that. I won't be participating anyway but GL for friday.

i havnt seen u play a wsg on your priest in a few days, whenever u log its to your druid.

Last edited by a moderator:
That's fair enough, i don't have a problem with that. I won't be participating anyway but GL for friday.

i havnt seen u play a wsg on your priest in a few days, whenever u log its to your druid.

He was in a group of 5 on Alliance with me earlier ^^

I will queue on mah horde pally retri/holy depending on amount of healers on horde side. Looking forward to this, I agree that games has been fairly unbalanced lately :(

Its okay, we can log twinks and play a game this friday. Carrying you in LOL gets to monotonous :)

Anyone recording this *cough* baldi....? ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
Its okay, we can log twinks and play a game this friday. Carrying you in LOL gets to monotonous :)

INTERESTING PROPOSITION GOOD SIR! Sure I'll record some games that night. Would be great to get perspective from both sides though, should get alot of people recording it! Then when there are epic moments, we can either contribute to the community project, 19s show if it still needs clips for ep 3 or collab and make our own vid :)

this. no names but i've seen alot afk alli to appear on the horde team next game, i cant understand where you get the idea alli are on par with horde, i really don't.

i <3 u son but u r such a pussy :(

i love pussy

Pity i won't be there to carry you in wsg :<

jk ur a hunt

Users who are viewing this thread