A modest proposal [EUROPE]

By looking at the first page, I think its clear that some balancing needs to take place before we start :p

I'm probably gonna que as horde for a few games but gonna go irl later on the evening so cant que then.

i can Q horde if needed.

Will someone stream tonight? Could be that there will be some really nice games who are worth to watch.

Will someone stream tonight? Could be that there will be some really nice games who are worth to watch.

i can try but dont know if quality will be good :S

Okay i set up the stream this far but you have to take a look at the quality: Nazzra

Just post here or in Chat if Quality sucks that hard. I'll try my best but i dont have xsplit premium :/

Another event I can't participate in =( fuck irl friends! I'm gonna go get drunk now but might make it to the last games. Every game I played today was alliance getting 3-0'd, but I hope you can get some nice, competitive, exciting games going! =) Have fun guys!

Somebody needs to set up a Horde group, otherwise it'll turn into like I said from the beginning, a "Horde stomping" night.

I simply don't have the real ID friends to do it.

Somebody needs to set up a Horde group, otherwise it'll turn into like I said from the beginning, a "Horde stomping" night.

I simply don't have the real ID friends to do it.

Aight, w/ me your real ID's and we'll make a 5 man horde group running.

Users who are viewing this thread