A guy playing a girl or the other way around.

Monty

Legend
Lately i've heard a lot of conversations about how guys who are playing girls are wrong, some people think that is wrong, I want to know what your opinions are about this, I will not state my point of view.
I will choose the top 2 comments out of every ten and put them up here, please say why you think what you think.
This is only my second thread, i know it is not perfect

and-heres-where-id-put-a-fuck.jpg

Why the heck do you troll on my threads, lets see you make one so i can crap all over it.

Lol oh sorry thought i was in the Tavern

Your other thread was about others wanting attention. So your second thread is stupid and laced with attention-seeking. Stop while you're behind, eh?

I like playing girl characters even though im a guy, people seem to be less aggressive towards them in terms of raging...,

This is your 5th thread, why would you lie to us?

I am glad you supply these forums with those extremely useful and completely serious discussions, though.

I have yet to get the point of any of your threads. Is that your intention? Or do you think what you have to say in them is actually useful/intelligent/helpful/entertaining?

i play female female belf because I'm in wt. this means a few things
1. the obvious one this means I'm better than you
2. we all must be a female belf if we can because pizza likes them(but who doesn't right)
3. i'm in wt
4. I'm in wt
5. you're not in wt
6. ?????
7. profit

i play male male belf because I'm in wt. this means a few things
1. the obvious one this means I'm a "twink" *wink*
2. we all must be a male belf if we can because pizza likes them(but only the blonde ones)
3. i'm in wt it's a "twink club"
4. I'm in wt
5. you're not in wt
6. ?????
7. profit

fixed that for ya, no need to thank me.

Users who are viewing this thread