A guy playing a girl or the other way around.

is it wrong to lust over female orcs?

s'pose not if you happen to be a male orc.

If i rolled male, then said i was female, people would call shenanigans-

I don't like shenanigans.

:V

Problem is that even when you roll female, and say you're female, people call shenanigans anyways : /
i crei erry tiem ;-;

On a srs note,
I don't like it -
get interrogated on looks, age etc

its quite annoying.
Itsa sad tale about meeting someone who would probably be really cool, but end up wanting duh pussy

i crei erry tiem ;-;

On a srs note,
I don't like it -
get interrogated on looks, age etc

its quite annoying.
Itsa sad tale about meeting someone who would probably be really cool, but end up wanting duh pussy

As depressing as the fact is, I find casual encounters in game go much more smoothly if gender is never brought up. Thus my main is a gigantic male cow; never have to worry about flirting or "are you girl irl?? w2 b my gf??" whispers. Yeah there's a small "hey wait a minute" in my head every time I get bro/man/dude/he'd, but it's worth the lack of drama imho. :(

As depressing as the fact is, I find casual encounters in game go much more smoothly if gender is never brought up. Thus my main is a gigantic male cow; never have to worry about flirting or "are you girl irl?? w2 b my gf??" whispers. Yeah there's a small "hey wait a minute" in my head every time I get bro/man/dude/he'd, but it's worth the lack of drama imho. :(
so funny to roll a girl and then pretend to be one, people become so nice

I'm a guy playing a female character however that doesn't mean I'm only doing it because she has breasts and so on. On some female races the gear which you have looks by far better than the other sex, so it's not really a big issue.

Seeing as twinks have less big flashy gear pieces to choose from, I like a more simple matching look, and the male models in WoW look much better covered in metal and jewels and sh*t, so, on my main (a male troll) I'm satisfied with some matching tier and dungeon dropped transmog stuff and some badass axes.

I play mostly female chars, even though I am male. Shock horror.

This means I must be a gay cross-dresser, with weird fetishes, who is likely to become a mass murderer or child molester as I get older.

I may as well be incarcerated for the rest of my sad miserable life.

P.S. I, and anyone else with a brain, do no really give a shit about peoples opinions about what sex their pixellated alter-ego is. :)

Users who are viewing this thread