A guy playing a girl or the other way around.

TIP: If you want to have friends, you won't be a jerk.

You saying that you want a sec change in real life?

I had to choose male or female Belf, and the decision was easy...

My main is a male toon, does that count for anything?

I play a female because of something Bruce Lee said in an interview: You know that sound he made in fights, "waaaaaaa" or "ooooooh" all high pitched? He said that he did that as an imitation of a female so as to throw off the opponent. Wouldn't you know, it worked. This is why I chose a female character when I first started wow.

Also, like Healzilla said, people rage less on female characters. That and your enemy rages more when they get straight rofl-stomped by a female.

girls will be boys and boys will be girls its a mixed up muddled up shook up world except for lola

Lmao so much negativity in this bracket... I play fem cause they have a better movement and personally i like belf fem a lot more than male... Gayelf is not what I like my toon to look like and Im not gonna change race cuz of that cuz I chose belf personally cause I feel that it has the racial that benefits most to my class offensively and defensively ofc orc/troll has a lot burst but 15 energy could be just enough to gouge an incoming Tauren stomp or silence an important heal to efc... That's just my opinion
- Eri

Got a mix of both. I prefer playing female toons cause there is just something cathartic with seeing a female be aggressive and killing shit.

Jesus christ..

The amount of bitching going on about this thread is worse than the thread itself. Get the fuck over the thread and answer the god damn question already. You wannabe trolls and idiots.

All of my characters are male because I am male.

I just see it fitting this way. I only play a female if I have to such as the Sorceress in Diablo 2.
This.

Got a mix of both. I prefer playing female toons cause there is just something cathartic with seeing a female be aggressive and killing shit.
There's something seriously wrong with you.

i play female female belf because I'm in wt. this means a few things
1. the obvious one this means I'm better than you
2. we all must be a female belf if we can because pizza likes them(but who doesn't right)
3. i'm in wt
4. I'm in wt
5. you're not in wt
6. ?????
7. profit
Even though you are banned and probally wont see this..
Who cares if you are in WT if you are benched...
I could make a guild called waw tawent to have it under my name.
Its only a good guild if you get to premade with them..

Well the horde female models all irritate me for different reasons, so when I go horde I play male. Ally has some decent female models I don't mind so much.

Since people are going to assume I'm a guy one way or another though I don't think it really makes a difference whether I play my gender or not.

Jesus christ..

The amount of bitching going on about this thread is worse than the thread itself. Get the fuck over the thread and answer the god damn question already. You wannabe trolls and idiots.

This.

There's something seriously wrong with you.

Who is this clown? He asked the reason why people made female chars. I told exactly why. It is funny watching a female destroy crap.

Get over yourself you jumped up little fool.

Where do these people come from?

Users who are viewing this thread