A Final Word

Status
Not open for further replies.
The word community covers a lot of ground. You are wrong by definition.

a group of people living in the same place or having a particular characteristic in common.

a feeling of fellowship with others, as a result of sharing common attitudes, interests, and goals.

a particular area or place considered together with its inhabitants.

a body of nations or states unified by common interests.

the people of a district or country considered collectively, especially in the context of social values and responsibilities; society.

denoting a worker or resource designed to serve the people of a particular area.

By every interpretation of the word this is a community.

Definitions Provided by google

sweet. cool. thx. k bye.

I agree with Conq. Community doesn't imply we all like each other. My subdivision is a community but I can't stand my ignorant next door neighbor and his no muffler having car (it's a gated community - I literally have the one redneck in the entire place living next to me, who also mows his lawn for 3 hours like 3 days a week to get away from his wife).

I agree with Conq. Community doesn't imply we all like each other. My subdivision is a community but I can't stand my ignorant next door neighbor and his no muffler having car (it's a gated community - I literally have the one redneck in the entire place living next to me, who also mows his lawn for 3 hours like 3 days a week to get away from his wife).

Well said

Yes.

The post I responded to claimed that the screenshots provided disprove Gratzii's statement of <HARVEST> not DDoSing. They do not for the simple reason that they originate from a period of time before either of the culprits was part of the guild.
<HARVEST> has a few members who dabbled in DDoS and/or IP harvesting in the past but the guild itself does not take part in such activities nor did any of the offenders since joining the guild unless you care to prove otherwise.

Because the word of a DDoSer is GOLD.

The problem obviously goes way beyond <HARVEST>, they, however, have taken the most aggressive stance towards protecting DDoSers, and attempting to discredit those that seek to shed a light on the whole scummy situation.

HB was very aggressive with regards to 'shunning" DDoSers, and not allowing them into the tournament, yet when he found out just how widespread the problem is, and how many of his own guild members were involved, he did an about-face and declared a complete amnesty on DDoSers.

You've already shown that to you, a person who seeks consequences against those that DDoS & collect IPs, is the bad person, while the DDoSers themselves are fine upstanding persons who would never do anything dishonest, even though the DDoSers were breaking American, Australian, and Canadian laws which do not have short statutes of limitations.

The problem obviously goes way beyond <HARVEST>, they, however, have taken the most aggressive stance towards protecting DDoSers, and attempting to discredit those that seek to shed a light on the whole scummy situation.

HB was very aggressive with regards to 'shunning" DDoSers, and not allowing them into the tournament, yet when he found out just how widespread the problem is, and how many of his own guild members were involved, he did an about-face and declared a complete amnesty on DDoSers.

You've already shown that to you, a person who seeks consequences against those that DDoS & collect IPs, is the bad person, while the DDoSers themselves are fine upstanding persons who would never do anything dishonest, even though the DDoSers were breaking American, Australian, and Canadian laws which do not have short statutes of limitations.
Why do you quote my post when nothing you write has any relevance to it?

Nothin wrong with now in the lawn or having a loud car.

All depends where you live. This isn't a trailer park - it's a gated community. Out of 300 plus houses, everyone else but him uses landscapers who spend 45 min a week mowing. He spends 9+ very loud hours to save 30 bucks. Most people are driving porches, lexuses, Beemers, etc. He's got a hoopty with no muffler. So yeah, he's trash. Needs to move somewhere else.

Most people are driving porches.
OMG HOW DOES THIS WORK?!?!? Does the entire structure up itself and move or something? Also, what speed can a porch get to? I feel like it might go 0-60 in 28 days or so, am I over or under?

Why are you so steadfast in bring about so called "justice" into matters your feeble brain can barely comprehend? You will never know the full story and never have all the facts. This little charade of yours is going to end sooner or later solely because one person can only repeat the same thing so many times in several different manners before people start to realize that they are merely repeating themselves. I still do not understand why you're in the 19 section and not the 20-29. That being said, I just wanted to bring to light how stupid of a notion it is that you believe law enforcement in 2 different countries will care at all about this petty situation. If you can even call it that. You can blatantly say on wow that you are going to DDOS someone and the amount of shits they give equals zero, as it always will.

This little charade of yours is going to end sooner or later solely because one person can only repeat the same thing so many times in several different manners before people start to realize that they are merely repeating themselves.

Oh god if only.../cry

All depends where you live. This isn't a trailer park - it's a gated community. Out of 300 plus houses, everyone else but him uses landscapers who spend 45 min a week mowing. He spends 9+ very loud hours to save 30 bucks. Most people are driving porches, lexuses, Beemers, etc. He's got a hoopty with no muffler. So yeah, he's trash. Needs to move somewhere else.
So because he doesn't fit in with how the rest of the community choses to live he's trash? There's no shame in doing your own yard work, Maybe he enjoys mowing the lawn and getting some fresh air smelling the fresh cut grass. If there was a real problem with his behavior I doubt the home owners association or whatever would allow him to continue.

maybe he's an odd duck but do you actually know the guy? I know a multi millionaire who drives a beat up truck because he likes it. His house and boat are huge and new but his truck is beat to shit

Last edited by a moderator:
So because he doesn't fit in with how the rest of the community choses to live he's trash? There's no shame in doing your own yard work, Maybe he enjoys mowing the lawn and getting some fresh air smelling the fresh cut grass. If there was a real problem with his behavior I doubt the home owners association or whatever would allow him to continue.

the real trash is someone like you who thinks that he has no right to do what he's doing

No need to bait MYT with a pointless argument and keep it going. If you want to keep discussing his residential community and the activities of his neighbor, I suggest you do it in a PM.

Thanks.

Last post on this topic - the point is that he inconviences his neighbors. He's a drunk that comes home after the bar every single night after 2am and momentarily wakes up all the houses around him with his incredibly loud car. That's ignorant - not different.

My original point was illustrative of the community point but agreed this has become an irrelevant point so.....

Why are you so steadfast in bring about so called "justice" into matters your feeble brain can barely comprehend? You will never know the full story and never have all the facts. This little charade of yours is going to end sooner or later solely because one person can only repeat the same thing so many times in several different manners before people start to realize that they are merely repeating themselves. I still do not understand why you're in the 19 section and not the 20-29. That being said, I just wanted to bring to light how stupid of a notion it is that you believe law enforcement in 2 different countries will care at all about this petty situation. If you can even call it that. You can blatantly say on wow that you are going to DDOS someone and the amount of shits they give equals zero, as it always will.

1. I've had 19 twinks longer than you have.

2. You roll with cheaters & defend their cheating.

oh my god this is still going on? i thought it died and went to where ever the hell retarded drama goes x.x

1. I've had 19 twinks longer than you have.

2. You roll with cheaters & defend their cheating.

1. You speak in ignorance of things you do not know.

2. I roll with friends, that I will defend forever. We don't need to cheat to win and if you had half a brain you would know that. Yet you do not because you dodged every attempt to wargame Harvest at 29. By my count you cannot turn these notions into actions and until the day I see you in the gulch you are talking out of your ass.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread