A Final Word

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only place I can respond regarding Barb's comment re: JamesB asking about Skype resolving. Talked to JamesB and Barb is right, he did ask Barb about resolving IP's via Skype. However; he did it in the context of asking so he could prevent his IP being resolved since he was getting DDosed himself. So he wanted to know how they do it to help prevent it, not to harvest them himself. He told me he has never DDosed and doesn't know how.

Just to be clear on MYT's policy, we will g kick anyone that DDosses immediately. Non negotiable policy.

"I do want to state that we are not taking this matter lightly. We are investigating all of this and will be taking the proper course of action in due time

My personal advice is that you do not let these people participate in this tournament. The people that put this on put a great deal of work into it and they should not have it ruined by people that belong in a prison cell."

~Shane

but I did want to make it clear that we're still doing our best to stay out of the affairs of users that don't directly relate to this site or its use.

d6f.jpg

"I do want to state that we are not taking this matter lightly. We are investigating all of this and will be taking the proper course of action in due time

My personal advice is that you do not let these people participate in this tournament. The people that put this on put a great deal of work into it and they should not have it ruined by people that belong in a prison cell."

~Shane

d6f.jpg

I think he just stated his opinion, when it might not have been fully warranted.

He does however have the right to be concerned about people using ti to snatch IPs.

He also did say it was his "personal advice"...

Harvest doesnt even ddos all you whiny nerds like immacheeser and whoever else have farming you in the graveyard for 15 min, and ddosing confused. Getting farmed is not ddosing, it just means you and the people you play with dont match up against your opponents. Maybe you should practice your s key'ing manuevers and mash your 3 buttons harder in order to achieve victory, ^.^

A true twink leader does not hover over the command table, dabble over what could have been, seeking approval from the masses to maintain his reputation. A true twink leader holds the Frontline with his comrades, demonstrating his passion to those who followed him this far, seeking a greater prize than the triumph of victory. Loyalty.

"Stripped of color, but full of passion"- R.I.P. HB blue letters 3/11/15

Still a Twink MVP, still a community leader, still passionate.

R.I.P.

Last edited:
Harvest doesnt even ddos all you whiny nerds like immacheeser and whoever else have farming you in the graveyard for 15 min, and ddosing confused. Getting farmed is not ddosing, it just means you and the people you play with dont match up against your opponents. Maybe you should practice your s key'ing manuevers and mash your 3 buttons harder in order to achieve victory, ^.^

View attachment 5268

Harvest doesn't DDos but I think this was taken what 3-4 weeks ago and im pretty sure lukes been in harvest since then. Proof on how your statement is incorrect. :)

Im not being desperate, im just proving Rokkd's aka gratzi that his statement is incorrect. kthx :)
You are linking the same screenshots that have been linked before. These screenshots are several months old.

Why you are too stupid to look at the dates displayed in the screenshots is beyond me.

You are linking the same screenshots that have been linked before. These screenshots are several months old.

Why you are too stupid to look at the dates displayed in the screenshots is beyond me.

Why is someone saying harvest doesn't ddos when there was proof, like you just said yourself. why cant you understand that concept is beyond me.

cheeser. you're so blind its hilarious. one of the ss's you linked was in 2014 LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOOL

So let me get this right your saying harvest isn't ddosers because the ppl accused did it before they joined the guild?

What I'm curious about is why hotshots posted in this thread and nobody responding sayss a word to an ACTIVE ddoser (definitely haven't seen him arguing otherwise which is as good an indication of guilt as I need) but you're trash talking cheeser.

It's one issue of how to move on against people that did this historically but stopped and another to tacitly allow a current ddoser to operate with impunity because he might be your friend.. Anyone associating with this guy at this point has no credibility.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread