a few questions

Hello @ all and a special thanks to everyone who responded so patiently.
After about 6 or 7 weeks I am at 6,500 / 21,000 for most groups and will probably need another 3 weeks. Unfortunately, what I failed to do is find that damn bag. I set the alarm clock for 5 a.m., the server was really not full, nothing to be found ... The bad thing is, I still don't know what I'm looking for. Hence my question: does the bag light up like the chest in the picture without having to go over it with the mouse or something. The chest in the picture shines so fine ... ;-))
upload_2021-5-17_13-42-51.png

Maybe someone has a picture of the bag ... that would be kind.
I will definitely get in touch before I am completely finished, maybe with a summary after a good 3 months of work.
I will then transfer my character to Draenor [Eng], a large server in an active realm pool, so I hope.
Best wishes and stay healthy.
Georg aka Takticz

Ok so i have some data to share:
I did the maw introductory questline in 03/03/2021 and im expecting to get all to exalted today 17/05/2021 (DD/MM/YYYY) (at the time of writing there's still 2 more world quests to go), but i started ardenweald 3 weeks later, so i should've exalted in something around 2 to 2 and a half months doing all weeklies / treasures and getting the most out of darkmoon faire and world quest event with +50% rep per quest

I basically got handynotes shadowlands and went on getting the treasures

In order to respawn more world quests you need warmode on (for pvp wqs) and professions, mostly gathering ones cause they have the smaller respawn times from what ive seen

and sure, here's what youre looking for:

they have that purple glow around, and this is another one i found but im almost done with the reps, i think the gun will stay in the bag hahaha
WoWScrnShot_050221_002753.jpg

Also i think if youre going to transfer between accounts, you cant transfer realms at the same time, you need to do 2 transfers, but i dont think your realm being full or not have something to do with hopebreaker respawn

Last edited:
Big thx @thefatgoblin !
I will use the 3 weeks that i still have to find the bag at least 2 or 3 times. If I can't find it, it's not that bad either. Then I go to the BG with my iLvL 113 gun.
Regarding the Hopebreaker bag, I didn't want to change servers, so I may not have expressed myself precisely enough.
I'm playing on a dead server, Durotan-Germany. On the horde side, there are hardly 100 or 120 characters left, so we have been merged with 2 or 3 other servers. Now we have maybe 1500 chars together, both sides. The best prerequisites for getting the bag. BUT at all times players from many other servers are running around in the area. You're never all alone thanks to phasing and sharding. Not even at 4 a.m.
I wanted to change the server when the character is finished or almost finished. I think that a BG pops up on Draenor more than once. That was the plan.
Will you stay in Shadowlands until you have the gun?
See you ...

Today I saw my first chest, it was really beautiful, it shone so purple in the light of the moon (it was 3.30 o'clock at night, I had set the alarm clock for my experiment) ... unfortunately 2 other players also saw this chest. Thx Blizz not even 3.30 a.m. you are alone on an otherwise empty server. Durotan has maybe 300 players at LvL 50 or higher. Even for 5 instances you can hardly find anyone outside the FL ... but at night you can still pack up players from completely different servers ... as I love it.
Well, I still have this week and then the grind is over. Then it will probably stay with the iLvL 113 weapon. It's not the super disaster either.
What strikes me in relation to a friend who has an "old" LvL 50 char (also hunter) with items from the old raids (iLvL approx. 122 - 125) ... the advantage of these almost 3 months of grinding is not very big. I was a little bit surprised.
At the end of the way I have maybe 50 or 60 points more agility but almost the same hit points (about 19,500). My friend has a better weapon than my iLvL 113. Only with the secondary values do I have 80% mastery instead of 25% and 40% haste instead of 10%. Here's a real difference.
I'm curious to see how that will work out in duels.
BB

Last edited:
Well, I still have this week and then the grind is over. Then it will probably stay with the iLvL 113 weapon. It's not the super disaster either.
What strikes me in relation to a friend who has an "old" LvL 50 char (also hunter) with items from the old raids (iLvL approx. 122 - 125) ... the advantage of these almost 3 months of grinding is not very big. I was a little bit surprised.
At the end of the way I have maybe 50 or 60 points more agility but almost the same hit points (about 19,500). My friend has a better weapon than my iLvL 113. Only with the secondary values do I have 80% mastery instead of 25% and 40% haste instead of 10%. Here's a real difference.
I'm curious to see how that will work out in duels.
BB

Your extra stats will be fun to see what you can do for sure.

My Hunter is ilvl 116 (green 100 gun), with out SL stuff, and I feel like I do just fine, I still get 10k+ aimed shots often and have 19k hp buffed. I'll be the first to tell you that I'm a crap Hunter skill wise, but I hold my own against most classes pretty well I feel.

(Also this is on NA, can't say anything about other region twinks)

Hello @ all.

So now a short feedback on LvL 50 ... and few questions ;-)
As is well known, Blizzard has taken the SL equipp for LvL 50 Chars out of the game. Also for characters who had already bought and equipped the stuff. One morning my Hunter was completely red except for the gun and the trinkets. From iLvL 165 to almost zero. Only 4k lives left instead of 22k. i was really pissed off. What annoys me today is that in the 2 months that I had the equipment I didn't do 5 mask runs. I stopped this when I started questing in SL. It would have been so easy to get 4 or 5 good items just to be on the safe side. I really screwed that up.
Fortunately, I hadn't thrown away the cloak and the chain, as well as the head / shoulder / chest. So I could put these parts back on. I bought the rest at the AH and made it myself as a Leather processor. Now I'm back to an iLvL of almost 110, not really sexy but ok to keep working.
What can we really do now ... what are your goals? I will now make the chests in Pandaria and Silithus every few days, hoping to get some iLvL 100 items there, where I currently still have items iLvL 87 or something. This week i was a little lucky to have a pair of iLvL 100 gloves with jewel-socket ... a pair of iLvL 93 gloves could go away. This way looks like a long way.
But my long-term goal is not to invest another 3 months and then only play 2 BGs ... it's better to be unfinished, but have fun, right? I will therefore shortly go to iLvL 115, I already know how I try to do this, and then test the character in the BG.

- I have a rogue on another account, with which I fly the chests. Does anyone here kindly have an overview of all the chests and their contents. I only really know the Revencrest chest, there is a hunter gun there. I could also use a weapon for a shaman and a druid.
- I will now resume the mask runs. I think with the iLvL 110 as a Hunter 3 masks should go well as a fullclear. That would be an item iLvL 115 as a reward and in the 2nd run an iLvL 110 item, right? The whole thing looks like this during the runs: 5 masks = iLvL 125 item, 4 masks = iLvL 120 item ... etc., right? In which order would you activate the masks?
- I often look for Mogg raids from LvL 60 players, so far I haven't had any luck. The HC raids would bring something here.
What more can I do as a solo player?
I look forward to reading from you, hit the keys ... best regards from Hamburg ... Takticz

One more question pls.
Some players wear iLvL 158 armor from timewalking instances. I ran a few instances with my Hunter, but I only get items with iLvL 57. What do I have to do to get the higher LvL here? Or is the time for these items already over? I would be happy if someone who knows would get in touch. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread