EU+US A few links of chain weapon

I tried in a Mw monk and it works.

I want proof, due to it not having a weapon type much like the mist piercing goggles not having an armor type the same rules should apply.

Furthermore the bloody item in game is literally grey and registers as
  • Deprecated

LFR is your friend...or perhaps quite a nightmare...

Just get into LFR and you will be fine. As long as you don’t say anything in chat or cause any trouble to get yourself votekicked you won’t. Just try to blend in.
If things start going bad in LFR the top DPS usually start linking DPS meters and start crying to kick the lowest DPS. So I would recommend playing a healer unless you are confident in your DPS abilities.

On topic...
I haven’t seen any on AH.
I guess am going to have to do the Silithus stuff on my Horde 110 to get it. Blah...

http://www.wowhead.com/npc=132164/bilgewater-shredder

Its around 53, 30. You need to be in the new version of silithus (should be pretty obvious with the giant trucking sword). Its friendly to horde (so I can't farm it like I intended too...). And theres only one - so it may have been dead and waiting to spawn.
I know last night I went there and hung around killin hordes and spamming a target macro for like at least 20 mins waiting. I have cleared normal antor twice and all that's there is goblins :/?

edit: also there's inactive shredders everywhere but I haven't been able to find out how to activate them or something, idk.

edit edit: finally found him, no loot. time to farm D:

Last edited by a moderator:
I want proof, due to it not having a weapon type much like the mist piercing goggles not having an armor type the same rules should apply.

Furthermore the bloody item in game is literally grey and registers as
  • Deprecated

Rarity doesn't matter for stat templates.

It not having a weapon type means it won't be viable for classes that use weapon damage or require weapons. Hunters, rogues, warriors, enhance shammies, and ret/prot pallies will NOT be able to use it. Monks and druids don't use weapon damage - though ww/bm monks may require a weapon type since I believe that determines their attack speed or something (or it did way back in MOP when I last looked...). More testing required.

The armor bonus only applies to armor. Mist piercing goggles don't have armor, so you lose the 5% to primary stat - but they do raise ilvl! It just isn't worth the loss of the primary stats.

If you otherwise have an ilvl of 25, this weapon would raise it to about ~30. The higher ilvl you have, the less this weapon pulls it upward - so we'll say a max of +5 ilvl or .5% stats. Its not gonna be a huge increase in stats. If bm/ww monks are able to dual-wield it, then you're looking at a good 1% stat boost.

On topic...
I haven’t seen any on AH.
I guess am going to have to do the Silithus stuff on my Horde 110 to get it. Blah...

Its friendly to horde...have to farm on an ally toon =(

It not having a weapon type means it won't be viable for classes that use weapon damage or require weapons. Hunters, rogues, warriors, enhance shammies, and ret/prot pallies will NOT be able to use it. Monks and druids don't use weapon damage - though ww/bm monks may require a weapon type since I believe that determines their attack speed or something (or it did way back in MOP when I last looked...). More testing required.

The armor bonus only applies to armor. Mist piercing goggles don't have armor, so you lose the 5% to primary stat - but they do raise ilvl! It just isn't worth the loss of the primary stats.

If you otherwise have an ilvl of 25, this weapon would raise it to about ~30. The higher ilvl you have, the less this weapon pulls it upward - so we'll say a max of +5 ilvl or .5% stats. Its not gonna be a huge increase in stats. If bm/ww monks are able to dual-wield it, then you're looking at a good 1% stat boost.

Well, that’s a bummer. The only Alliance 110 I have is on a server I hardly have any Twinks on.

/cheers

There goes my max ilvl thought / fb idea. Good to know, thanks

X6HAg
Did they fix this item? cuz just got it and there is no ilvl.

Killed him now for like 50x times, never got loot. Do i have to do quests before?

Wow these anons really are retarded

Users who are viewing this thread