A Comprehensive Guide to Level 1 Twinking in Shadowlands

can you please tell me which rares I need to look for, I really want to play retail a little, but I'm not interested in anything other than 1st levels right now.
well, at least approximately, a hint of some kind
Go to wowhead, go to armor or weapons, then add these column filters
>Dropped in expansion (pick one, none-wod for Rare and none or legion for Epic)
>binds on equip (Yes)
>source type (drop)

Then pick an armor type and slot for your class. find the rares (blue) and epics (purple) that are lootable from a mob that scales down to level 10 or a chest that is in a zone that scales down to ten. on the item page make sure you drag the slider to level 10 and make sure you like the stats it gives at i29 for rares and i44 for epics. Kill and loot the mobs that drop them on a level ten to farm.

To repeat myself from the last post, make sure the items are not rare specific like the fulgorge gloves and not dungeon exclusive boes like the gloves of the fang, because those will require level 10.

Go to wowhead, go to armor or weapons, then add these column filters
>Dropped in expansion (pick one, none-wod for Rare and none or legion for Epic)
>binds on equip (Yes)
>source type (drop)

Then pick an armor type and slot for your class. find the rares (blue) and epics (purple) that are lootable from a mob that scales down to level 10 or a chest that is in a zone that scales down to ten. on the item page make sure you drag the slider to level 10 and make sure you like the stats it gives at i29 for rares and i44 for epics. Kill and loot the mobs that drop them on a level ten to farm.

To repeat myself from the last post, make sure the items are not rare specific like the fulgorge gloves and not dungeon exclusive boes like the gloves of the fang, because those will require level 10.
thank you so much! I'm really looking forward to the guide, I'll experiment myself!

Users who are viewing this thread