US A Challenge to Gucciglad

Who is better?

• Total voters
Yes, i can say he was a dick w/ gy farming n ego many years ago, but i have to say the whole horde respected his leadership. Yes, it was crummy to always sit in the gy, but the alliance did it as well. The majority of the people see the bad in Duo instead some of the good. Personally, i don't blame you, things can't be forgiven or respected in a way and i get that. Duo has gotten better with his self-image. A deff to one of the top paladins. Many of you may agree/disagree. Besides that, the alliance needs another "Lithology" to run as a leader tho.
I LEAD THE NERDS

Talarac is obviously the best player in the bracket.

Quality thread sat on the toilet and read everything shit had me dying no pun intended some of the shit that gucci said is too gold. Like when shamantix tried taking a rip on gucci by calling him gucci bad 10/10 would shit again

Quality thread sat on the toilet and read everything shit had me dying no pun intended some of the shit that gucci said is too gold. Like when shamantix tried taking a rip on gucci by calling him gucci bad 10/10 would shit again
Our good friend Guccibad plays LoL now ;-(

Duo did have pretty good field awareness, or maybe was just very good at hunting me down and obsessing over getting me in his gy farm... His actual player skills or mechanics weren't very good however. Gucci plays a broken class and uses every broken consumable possible. You're comparing apples to oranges.

One crutches on premades and fotm while the other crutches on fotm and consumables

Duo is a respectable twink and all, but Gucciglad is the top ranked twink in the world.

Users who are viewing this thread