So... I encountered some weird things while in chromie time, there is people oneshotting every mob in chromie time,they are 60 without gear(1lvl starting gear only) or random seems doesent matter
I dont how they doing but thats happening, I tried to check if mobs are really 60 or not, so I pt synched and yes mobs are 60 lvl and theese guys oneshotting them, clearly I cant even beat one of the mobs with my main, but they oneshot everything and using this for gold farming , clearly raw gold
and yes, they are botting
Not sure what is going on with 60's in starter gear... maybe they just don't want to mess up their main kit while bot-farming?
Anyways, I found this:
while trying to find an answer.
found it very interesting.

So... I encountered some weird things while in chromie time, there is people oneshotting every mob in chromie time,they are 60 without gear(1lvl starting gear only) or random seems doesent matter
I dont how they doing but thats happening, I tried to check if mobs are really 60 or not, so I pt synched and yes mobs are 60 lvl and theese guys oneshotting them, clearly I cant even beat one of the mobs with my main, but they oneshot everything and using this for gold farming , clearly raw gold
and yes, they are botting
What zone are they in? It’s quite simple how to get a 60 unscaled in chromie time ( I something do it just to get raw gold from the cata world bosses and TBC bosses since they are pretty much always up). But I have not really found any other uses for it, I’ll go test those mobs if you let me know where they are.

Users who are viewing this thread