90-99 Armory List??

*cough*
So, finally hit 100 on my last toon for this addon. This one will be my main and therefore you can't add her. :)

No really. Way too many bots in bgs, queue times getting higher and higher and 6.2 is hitting tomorrow and it will get worse. So no point in staying 99 for me anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:
Scaling works the same for everyone now, a level 91 is the same as a 99 (inside bg's/skirms) without the leveling perks etc.
Not really cause a 99 has access to 615+ on every slot which makes him even stronger. (591+ doesn't get downscaled)

Not really cause a 99 has access to 615+ on every slot which makes him even stronger. (591+ doesn't get downscaled)
For the most part I agree, but the 99 Warrior that's capable of 1-shotting some Players in this bracket using Level 60 2H's might disagree with the comment of iLvL 591+ being "stronger".

For the most part I agree, but the 99 Warrior that's capable of 1-shotting some Players in this bracket using Level 60 2H's might disagree with the comment of iLvL 591+ being "stronger".
I know Toklos videos. Those types are boring to me (told him that in the video thread).Just getting zerk, popping all cds with a potion and killing someone in seconds. Everyone can do that. And he isn't really one-shotting people (for example: an orb carrier with debuff in kotmogu doesn't count). If he would use way more 591+ gear, he would get stronger anyways (or at least enchant and gem his actual gear). I've never said that you have to use 615+ on every slot. Depending on class / spec there are some nice low lvl items / sets out there but you lack in survival and sometimes sustained dmg.

Users who are viewing this thread