85 ilvls exploiting ANY BFA M0 dungs(except underrot)

Status
Not open for further replies.
yea, it has gotten pretty soft. Next thing you know we're gonna have users that register multiple accounts to give themselves positive ratings and quote their own posts for affirmations and such...
#@$*$%!@ literally swapped his gear after the post, im calling it as I see it. Whats the problem with calling out exploiting when it effects the game-play and competitiveness of matches.

10 dungeons is done

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_111721_005641.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_111721_005641.jpg
    404 KB · Views: 371
  • WoWScrnShot_111721_005649.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_111721_005649.jpg
    410.2 KB · Views: 342
  • WoWScrnShot_111721_005545.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_111721_005545.jpg
    382.6 KB · Views: 333
  • WoWScrnShot_111721_005531.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_111721_005531.jpg
    387.1 KB · Views: 346
been a long standing policy here that we dont allow @threads/posts. Not sure why you think that policy would change now?
oh, i figured i could pull up multiple threads from bfa where people called others out for speed potting or abusing in game mechanics like turning xpoff. those never got removed. sure it wouldn't take more then 2 mins on google to find those lol. but w/e.

oh, i figured i could pull up multiple threads from bfa where people called others out for speed potting or abusing in game mechanics like turning xpoff. those never got removed. sure it wouldn't take more then 2 mins on google to find those lol. but w/e.
If you have concerns with the way this forum is moderated, you can take them up in DMs. "waaaaah but you didnt edit *this* post" wont get you very far though. Fair warning.

I hate twinks

You guys just proving blizzard that twinks deserve getting owned by hunters every expansion

Fixing exploit means, first of all, that 85ilvl items should get the level requirement. It is not connected with the Anniversary and, if not fixed, won't go anywhere in 14 days and will ruin the bracket.
Ilvl 85 problem, hunters problem and all "bad things" on random BG can be fixed by wargames.
Wargames are only place that can ensure that conditions are met to suit everyone.

Last edited:
Ilvl 85 problem, hunters problem and all "bad things" on random BG can be fixed by wargames.
Wargames are only place that can ensure that conditions are met to suit everyone.
Yeah like blanket banning your class

To put it mildly, not everyone has the opportunity to play wargames. And not everyone wants to. At least it requires you to be online at a certain time which not everyone can afford.

You might just say that problem with 85ilvl is solved by playing chess instead of wow. Surely there's no mastery trinket and 85iliv exploits in chess, but barely you can call it a fix.

I'll just tell you that your comment is stupid and let you find out why yourself.

I'll just tell you that your comment is stupid and let you find out why yourself.
To put it mildly, not everyone has the opportunity to play wargames. And not everyone wants to. At least it requires you to be online at a certain time which not everyone can afford.

You might just say that problem with 85ilvl is solved by playing chess instead of wow. Surely there's no mastery trinket and 85iliv exploits in chess, but barely you can call it a fix.

Wargames is the place where players set the conditions for the game themselves, whether it be a game without hunters, or a game without using 85 ilvl items. Or any other condition at the discretion of the players themselves. It is not a "Chess", but it is a decent alternative to random BG.
And ofc this is not a "fix" in the common sense. But it can bring some kind of fair game, if blizzard doesn't fix those items.
It is your choiсe, always your choice, to play random BG against full ilvl 85 hunters premade or look for opportunity not to.
Or, well, play as part of the hunters premade, but what kind of fun is this?
Random BGs are basicly dead, atleast for me, because of hunters, mastery bug, ilvl85 items and premades. So what remains, sit on GY and press "Release spirit" per CD? Or use all of those against levelers just for "EZ pwn noob, lol rofl l2p"?

Last edited:
I played yesterday and it was perfectly fine. Had some nice games even played 2h prot paladin.

You're overreacting a bit.

I thought I would test this but thankfully it seems to be fixed, I just tried to be summoned into Mythic Underrot from Korrak's Revenge, but it tells me "you are too low level to enter this location".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread