70's Armory Vault

Wish i would've been on that list :) Jøn@Shandris (80 now though...) I was only 2 pieces from gear cap. prot pally. I hit really hard and took very little damage in Cata. Used to be 60.Que times weren't there and I wasn't a dedicated 60. When I hit 70 tho, I tried to get arena achieves. But you know how it is, log off for 2 weeks, partner leaves team and won't rejoin if they don't get 100% game credit RIGHT when you hit about 1530-1540. etc...

I know next to nothing about 70 gear, are the stickied Bis references up to date? Arguments for/against this thread being stickied?

All the chardevs are out of date, and these will only show armories where people may or may not have their bis gear on.

I know next to nothing about 70 gear, are the stickied Bis references up to date? Arguments for/against this thread being stickied?
IDK nesyla got a post i dont know if it's up to date, i will do some research on gear and stuff. But my future plan is to fill it with chardevs, right now it is players i know have good/BiS gear.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is there a list out there for gear POST MoP since you cannot get some of this stuff anymore?

Basically I havent played since LK and want to twink a priest at 70. What should I get?

Furthermore, isn't the new brackets 70-74? Why not stop xp at 74?

Stuck. ^^

Nesyla's thread is out of date, pre-mop.
Then i'll try to make this thread goin, if anyone have made/found a BiS mop chardev plz post it here and maybe we can get this thread to use for new twinks/gear check etc...

Decided to fix up the post to make it easier for everyone to read and for Wiggz to compile. I take no credit for any of the names on this page, I merely updated the layout.
@Wiggz: Feel free to edit this into the thread main page, or tell me to bugger off if you don't wish to use it! :)

DRUIDS:

DEATH KNIGHTS:

HUNTER:

Beast MasteryMarksmanshipSurvival
KilëürMeat's Chardev
Khrysos
Esotra

MAGES:

FrostFireArcane
Rngmonsterx
Fotmstomper
Rànta
Bøøbs
Please list.

MONKS:

MistweaverWindwalkerBrewmaster
Neverdiex
Kongufupanda
Meat
TeaßagyoPlease list.

PALADINS:

PRIESTS:

DisciplineShadowHoly
Fotmstomperx
Hâylie
Zálena
Vapriest
Vemx
Please list.

ROGUES:

SubletyAssassinationCombat
Shadez
Lecro
Linguster
Yup
Kharinò
Zusume
Sneáks

SHAMANS:

RestorationElementalEnhance
Héxlol
Rívà
Ersghsegcerg
PigbenisxBorò

WARRIORS:

WARLOCKS:

DestructionDemonologyAffliction
ZxillixzFearlólFearlól

I guess you could list my Shadow Priest.
Also it would be a minor improvement if you could make sure that all Character's on the list are linked to the Advanced Armory and not the Simple Armory.

Users who are viewing this thread