70's Armory Vault

Hi there fellas, a friend and I are looking to start up in the bracket. I've been doing some research and it appears that alot of the players mentioned in this OP and other threads are using Sunwell gear for gem slots to supplement brutal gear. My question is what ways do you acquire it on a low pop server, and without lvl 90s. When we started playing we rolled on a new server, decided to make twinks later on. Anyway, the point being there are rarely transmog runs going around to join in, and neither of us have a character to run us through it. Not sure what to do, any suggestions?

Might just be able to help you out, feel free to add my tag.
Spectre#1272

Hi guys, Im new to twinking. Im starting my gearing process for my DK, and I am hoping to get some advice please.

I have noticed that the BiS's are from various sources, most obviously honour points for the brutal pieces (which I have around 2.1k of), but others require farming from Sunwell Plateau.

That is where the problem is. Since Sunwell Plateau is old content, there is no one running the raid. So how do I manage to find a group? I imagine people get a high level friend to run them through, but I have no such friends =(.

Is there any other way that you guys suggest I can acquire these BiS items?

Also, does XP DISABLING in any way effect your ability to queue/enter a raid/dungeon?

I'd be greatly appreciative for any advice! thank you

N.B. I wasnt able to start a thread because I havent reached 10 posts yet, so please forgive me if im posting in the wrong section.

Users who are viewing this thread