EU+US 70 Armory, not Just BIS (make sure your toons are on here, if not please comment!)

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/frostmourne/ôrô

It's been a little while since I've touched this guy. Not sure what BiS is anymore but he's probably outdated.
Your gear is not to far from BiS at all, looks like you already have eng too.
I think you just need to change ring, one trinket and maybe shield. Ret tier off pieces are better than the holy ones now too.

Should park him in my guild, heap of casual 70s with plenty of 70 relevant stuff in gbank.
Just /who AFK in shatt

what on earth are you trying to gear for?

Looking at that gear, I'd assume outdoor PvP? Right? Duels and stuff?
... From back in the day where sockets were king? And.. I guess when set bonusses still existed?

... No, wait, that still doesn't seem...

What "are" you trying to gear for? o.o

Looking at that gear, I'd assume outdoor PvP? Right? Duels and stuff?
... From back in the day where sockets were king? And.. I guess when set bonusses still existed?

... No, wait, that still doesn't seem...

What "are" you trying to gear for? o.o
Aight lemme explain I’m gearing for maxed out damage in duels and wpvp the reason I’m using the helmet I’m using is because I’m giving up like 1-2 strength and gaining a ton of Versa which gives me more damage so some of the items I’m using might give me less strength but give me some Versa which makes up for the loss of strength. The necklace I’m using gives me 1 more AP then the necklace that everyone uses.

Aight lemme explain I’m gearing for maxed out damage in duels and wpvp the reason I’m using the helmet I’m using is because I’m giving up like 1-2 strength and gaining a ton of Versa which gives me more damage so some of the items I’m using might give me less strength but give me some Versa which makes up for the loss of strength. The necklace I’m using gives me 1 more AP then the necklace that everyone uses.

Which one ? Hard Khorium Choker ? Because this necklace is way better

I know what you are trying to do with your gear but you are undergeared

Users who are viewing this thread