69 twinks?

13 sockets ? For plate its almost The same as for 60.

And yeah, i told ya 3 strength per item.. just DO THE math. Plus weapons but those are rotten. The gap between an 90 and a 60 could be 300ish strength.. u must be psychotic.

And ofc some People could run a couple of aq40 or bwl for The fun, gnna try to 10 man em as healthpools of most Bosses are now 900kish for chrom and neffy. IF ur doing 900 dps that Will take some time
[doublepost=1536751017,1536750661][/doublepost]And yeah, i just looked upp His armory Link, says ge has 603 strength.. My dk has 501

Ok so its not 45-60 strength but its far from ur 300 strength as ur talking about.

Plus that hes using trinkets with psv strengths.. im using others so i could Catch another 30 strenghts from There.. plus Them 30ish for being 69. Thats something u also get from entering a bg as 60, ur primary stats gets boosted.

So after all. I were right :) thank you.

So that means 69 is still better for iPvP (approx. 60 primary stat and a lot of secondary stat coz yours doesnt scale up and we get a shitton of crit if ur agility or intel spec).
"Hurr durr it is not that big difference and 69 is retarded coz I think so"
[doublepost=1536752302][/doublepost]Also, the only thing you get boosted is Stamina. This is the first time I hear something bout primary stat boost lol.
Aaaaand if I do the maths, he has 20% more strength...

Strenght, agility , intellect is also increased. Atleast i get 30 more inside, cause of 69 .

I never Said 69 was worthless... I told u the gap between a 60 and a 69 isnt that big as u thought..

And yeah, u get a couple of more crit inside at 69 byt crit is worthless in PvP... Stay at 20 % as crit dmg is 300 % in pve and just 150 in pvp
[doublepost=1536767956,1536767853][/doublepost]Hurrdurr ? That Word is so damn ugly.

I said 13 MORE sockets lol. You can get like 15 at 60, 28-30 at 69. There's not really that much different you can get at 60 that's any good over 59 so by your logic you may as well be even lower and be 59

Strenght, agility , intellect is also increased. Atleast i get 30 more inside, cause of 69 .

I never Said 69 was worthless... I told u the gap between a 60 and a 69 isnt that big as u thought..

And yeah, u get a couple of more crit inside at 69 byt crit is worthless in PvP... Stay at 20 % as crit dmg is 300 % in pve and just 150 in pvp
[doublepost=1536767956,1536767853][/doublepost]Hurrdurr ? That Word is so damn ugly.

You said 69s are retarded and didnt explain shit so far.

13 sockets for what class not for plate atlesst

Yeah 69 is Still retarded.
[doublepost=1536833135,1536832851][/doublepost]
45-60 str? What are you smoking mate lol. Look back in the thread someone posted a BiS armory level 60 warrior and he had just over 400.. 69 twinks have 600-700 strength.
[doublepost=1536669255,1536669105][/doublepost]Brb I'm gonna make a 19 twink and get the lucky fishing hat, leggings of the fang, blackened defias armour, deviate scale belt etc and not use anything new because IT USED TO JUST BE THOSE ITEMS AND THEN THEY BROUGHT OUT NEW ITEMS AND ALL THE KIDS WERE CRYING GETTING CLAPPED BY MY OLDSCHOOL ITEMS AND GOT ALL THE NEW ITEMS. RETARDS LOL CANT THEY SEE ALL THE OLD ITEMS ARE BETTER

Lol its Still 19 ur tard. Who cares what items ur using ?

69 is retarded and its for ppl WHO got MAD from being clapped by 60s.

Just shadapp now.
[doublepost=1536833331][/doublepost]Wouldnt be suprised of Blizz puts 60,7080 in their own bgs again. What do you do then ?

[doublepost=1536833331][/doublepost]Wouldnt be suprised of Blizz puts 60,7080 in their own bgs again. What do you do then ?
Celebrate

19, 29 twinking has Always Been popular in all expansion. 39 was also semiactive but

59, 69, 79 twinks is something new that has Been a thing lately. As i told u erlier THE brackets were 60- 64 in wotlk cata. And from start we har more it less 100 % 60 twinks untill alliance got whipped. By then ppl starter roll 64 twinks and spamm emoted. Activity went down pretty Short after and we had to organize our queue Times.

Ive Been around abit so i know it bud.

Ive seen this tomxd Guy in every bracket talking about 79s,69s etc...

Best weapons available at 60 bracket is Still itm lvl 58 weps..
[doublepost=1536646332,1536646124][/doublepost]I gave you a couple of reasons. .

Look at all of you... You are truly a noob. I dont use this Word as its so boring and Common but ill do it now
[doublepost=1536646800][/doublepost]Lets Close this thread.. u are probably on us servers anyways and 69 isnt really a problem ATM .THE gap between a 60- 69 isnt much. Were talking about 45-50 strength for example. Its like having a dancing Steel proc Up or not.

60 Will Always be a thing at this bracket.
Guys I have to apologize. This person is the way he is because of my 64 Twink rogue back in Cata. It isn’t his fault I slaughtered 60 twinks without thinking about who was behind the keyboard. Busgaga and everyone who has had to listen to his rants I am truly sorry but he is not to blame, I am.

Guys I have to apologize. This person is the way he is because of my 64 Twink rogue back in Cata. It isn’t his fault I slaughtered 60 twinks without thinking about who was behind the keyboard. Busgaga and everyone who has had to listen to his rants I am truly sorry but he is not to blame, I am.
He seems really traumatized by some 69 from my perspective. Like we are here to "clap 60s". I doubt I have met 60 twink so far (2x 69s only, when I searched for them in armory afterwards), coz if I did, I didnt even notice he was a twink. In this case, the difference may be higher then he thinks. No worthy 60 so far.

He seems really traumatized by some 69 from my perspective. Like we are here to "clap 60s". I doubt I have met 60 twink so far (2x 69s only, when I searched for them in armory afterwards), coz if I did, I didnt even notice he was a twink. In this case, the difference may be higher then he thinks. No worthy 60 so far.
Was one of them lemepooinbut? Because I saw that guy one time and dayumm he’s a beast. Was killing 60 twinks left and right

Was one of them lemepooinbut? Because I saw that guy one time and dayumm he’s a beast. Was killing 60 twinks left and right
One DK and one Warlock. No idea what were their nicknames

69 is retarded and its for ppl WHO got MAD from being clapped by 60s.
Or maybe people that didn't even play the 60 bracket when the bracket was 60-64 so have now done the logical thing when making a new twink and gone the highest level? :SS you're living in the past mate.

Wouldnt be suprised of Blizz puts 60,7080 in their own bgs again. What do you do then ?
Wouldn't need to do anything would I because i'd still be the top of my bracket? I might be more inclined to make a 60 twink though because they'd actually be logical.. may also consider moving my 69 to 70 because it opens up more gear choices. But then you'd have the drawback that both the 60 and 70 queues would be longer than 61-69..... See i've got a logical answer to everything you say, you have none.

Haha nah Buddy. I havent seen any 69 twinks yet other than here in forums .

So no trauma yet ! All i know is that 60 is pretty active again.

Alot of old canceled subs seem to be back..

The only bracket i could try out is 59... But thats it. Ill rather play 60 ATM as we have a squad queuing alot
[doublepost=1536839001,1536838732][/doublepost]
Or maybe people that didn't even play the 60 bracket when the bracket was 60-64 so have now done the logical thing when making a new twink and gone the highest level? :SS you're living in the past mate.

Wouldn't need to do anything would I because i'd still be the top of my bracket? I might be more inclined to make a 60 twink though because they'd actually be logical.. may also consider moving my 69 to 70 because it opens up more gear choices. But then you'd have the drawback that both the 60 and 70 queues would be longer than 61-69..... See i've got a logical answer to everything you say, you have none.

More ppl would queue 60 ofc. IF u ever played during wrath when XP off had separated bgs.. they Popped all Day Long also av. Now u dont even have av together with you and all THE other noobs :)

The only bracket i could try out is 59... But thats it. Ill rather play 60 ATM as we have a squad queuing alot

59 is for retards.
Real men go 50.
Are you scared of 50s?
Coz they are da best.
59s are for those who are gettin clapped by 50.
n00b

You are sure retarded.. do u compare 50 with 60 cause of the numbers ?

60 Is more of a "thing" 50 has never been something. Wich makes 59 to be just as 29,39,49 or what so ever.. But yeah 59 is kinda new now also due to scaling.

You are probably one of the retards i faced in AB. Some warrior that made 298 k dmg done as 69.. I was a bit over 300 k lol :) u saud u had 300 more strenght or whatso ever buddy.

What are you arguing against anyways XD 69 is fucking tardmode.. wake up comon man ! play 60 as we all other do ! and gear ur damn twink.

Shadapp now.

60 Is more of a "thing" 50 has never been something. Wich makes 59 to be just as 29,39,49 or what so ever.. But yeah 59 is kinda new now also due to scaling.

You are probably one of the retards i faced in AB. Some warrior that made 298 k dmg done as 69.. I was a bit over 300 k lol :) u saud u had 300 more strenght or whatso ever buddy.

What are you arguing against anyways XD 69 is fucking tardmode.. wake up comon man ! play 60 as we all other do ! and gear ur damn twink.

Shadapp now.

Can someone please translate what this ape is trying to say?

Shadapp now.
Is your warriors name jolly? Because you seem to be equally unintelligent, and as angry as he was about this topic. If not you should look him up and you two can tell others to make weaker twinks (and bitch about level 69s of course!).

Just look around. WHO plays 69 ?

Your name just explained to all what type of ppl using 69

Thatguywho69 its like an intro

Users who are viewing this thread