69 twinks?

Isn't that a contradiction.
Nope, I simply stated the idea behind twinking which lead to the conclusion that 69s are the logical way to go. However I also account for personal preference, you know, being that we are all individuals with particular inclinations not beholden to whatever social construct (in this case twinking).

How are rets in 69s? I had a 69 ret around 2009/10 and it was hella fun. Interested in returning to the bracket.
Ret is top tier, but not OP as it is susceptible to kiting because you are forced to choose between Law and Order (rotational snare baked on Blade of Justice) and Seraphim's Blessing which is a low key Lay on Hands on 45 secs whenever it crits.

I have a 69 Twink rogue. Have had 4 different 60 twinks tell me I’m a bitch for choosing to Twink at 69. So I’f you want to join the 60 Twink community make sure you are a dick with no reasons to back up your dickiness
[doublepost=1536407514,1536406866][/doublepost]
If you aren’t triggered then I need a new a lesson on the meaning triggered

Im just giving you some facts what this bracket is about. 69 is retarded and not because you scare THE shit out of me with ur twink.. u can clearly see what type of ppl that goes 69 and those WHO Still are 60.

Well Clap you in bgs anyways..

Dont point out fotm classes without Even trying Them all with equal Gear.

My dk is Landing about THE same dmg done as warriors, enhancement shamans. Even tho dks dosnt have much abilites at 60.

Still doing more dmg on My bm Hunter..
[doublepost=1536474802][/doublepost]Havent seen any more 69s since me and casting wiped em in wsg...

Their 69 Hunter harjoora left THE game
[doublepost=1536475381][/doublepost]Pm me if u ever find any high rated person that for some reason decided go go 69 all i know Play 60 of 70.

Im just giving you some facts what this bracket is about. 69 is retarded and not because you scare THE shit out of me with ur twink.. u can clearly see what type of ppl that goes 69 and those WHO Still are 60.

Well Clap you in bgs anyways..

Dont point out fotm classes without Even trying Them all with equal Gear.

My dk is Landing about THE same dmg done as warriors, enhancement shamans. Even tho dks dosnt have much abilites at 60.

Still doing more dmg on My bm Hunter..
[doublepost=1536474802][/doublepost]Havent seen any more 69s since me and casting wiped em in wsg...

Their 69 Hunter harjoora left THE game
[doublepost=1536475381][/doublepost]Pm me if u ever find any high rated person that for some reason decided go go 69 all i know Play 60 of 70.
But clearly you are mad because 69’s have the advantage. That’s a FACT. Not sure what you are rambling on about but I don’t believe you understand the intent when making a Twink at least for a lot of players. That would be to make the best possible character to roll face with in pvp. Now if I’m not mistaken it sounds like you pvp a lot with your “Twink”. So enlighten me why I would want to make a weaker Twink? I guess the best reason I could think of is so I don’t get bitched at by people like you.

Hey Merlin, how strong your heals are: Flash Heal, Renew Ticks and Serenety (with flask of distilled wisdom + food 7 spell power + 7 versa + oil intellec + mage buff)?

I'm curious, because your focus was all on versatility and not intellect.
I got two sets, one for heals (intellect > versa > haste) and other for shadow (intellect > critical > haste). (https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/nemesis/Soulfaith)

My character goes to:

Flash Heal 1876
Serenity 6947
Renew 278

Last edited:
Hi Soul,

on this lvl69 priest in Holy spec, without any pot flask or buff :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/caelestrasz/Lightwhiz

Flash Heal 1245
Serenity 4613
Renew 185 / 968

on this lvl70 priest in Holy spec, without any pot flask or buff :
https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/character/caelestrasz/Frostring

Flash Heal 1216
Serenity 4503
Renew 180 / 981

i dont play shadow cos i die too fast, i have never tried holy before too .. i am always in disc and i usually gear with the mindset of trying to stay alive as long as i can from multiple players attack but at the same time i wanted to still hit something thats why ended up with disc
[doublepost=1536548385,1536547747][/doublepost]Tomxoqt .. ret is good in general .. i am still playing a 101 ret regularly and updating its gear constantly, but i am not sure if ret at 69 has enough abilities, but then again its relative with other classes too, in general ret has high dmg and high survivability, you dont need to keep looking around for healers to heal you, its one of those class who can run around the bg by yourself without looking behind your back, you dont fear warrior or rogues or druids, the only thing that can kill you is a pro mage, if its a normal mage then there is no worry

XxxooooooqqqqttttyXDdddd

Whats upp with all these names? Teenagers who got clapped in bgs at endgame that decided to try an 69 with a cuul name :)

Going to school today are u ?

69 willl always look retarded. Wether ur triggered or not. Its like an unwritten law that tells you to go 60.
[doublepost=1536554617,1536554411][/doublepost]I dont believe 69 have any advantage.. atlesst not with your schoolmates playing Them.

Sure IF ill get My dk to 69 the leaderboard would probably have another 50-60 k dmg done in å conplete bg game.

But for those who play 69 now it seems to not make any big dif
[doublepost=1536554854][/doublepost]Thatguywhos69

Name itself made me shake... And i Ran home from job Hiding incase i would see you babe

in the last expac, legion, blood dk has this bug god-mode .. my 69 blood was unopposed throughout the entire expac using max legion crate gears and old high ilvl gears, only 1 other player i frequently encountered in bg has higher dmg than me, another legion crate gear dk but he is in frost spec, and he dies pretty often as frost has little healing ability, i have an identical 60 blood, it did significantly less dmg and heals than my 69, i tried both, 69 is definitely a lot more OP, also some important ability is not available on a 60 blood DK yet. with this new pvp system, i have yet to compare how the 60 and 69 blood dk.

Lol.

Just sad to see what this forum Turned into
Honestly never seen someone so emotional and concerned with what other people are doing lmao, especially for something so trivial and frankly with no valid points being made other than your own opinion which is factually wrong anyways. How old are you? Serious question so give me a serious answer please.
XxxooooooqqqqttttyXDdddd

Whats upp with all these names? Teenagers who got clapped in bgs at endgame that decided to try an 69 with a cuul name :)

Going to school today are u ?

69 willl always look retarded. Wether ur triggered or not. Its like an unwritten law that tells you to go 60.
[doublepost=1536554617,1536554411][/doublepost]I dont believe 69 have any advantage.. atlesst not with your schoolmates playing Them.

Sure IF ill get My dk to 69 the leaderboard would probably have another 50-60 k dmg done in å conplete bg game.

But for those who play 69 now it seems to not make any big dif
[doublepost=1536554854][/doublepost]Thatguywhos69

Name itself made me shake... And i Ran home from job Hiding incase i would see you babe

I couldn't agree more.

Well, my 69 twink was a vanilla 49 twink.
I bought my account in 2005, so I'm oldshool player. Do you wanna a prove? Look my benediction staff or tier 3 pieces.
I'm 36 years old (today), and I know that twinking was always about to play at the max bracket lvl.

Honestly never seen someone so emotional and concerned with what other people are doing lmao, especially for something so trivial and frankly with no valid points being made other than your own opinion which is factually wrong anyways. How old are you? Serious question so give me a serious answer please.

Last edited:
I couldn't agree more.

Well, my 69 twink was a vanilla 49 twink.
I bought my account in 2005, so I'm oldshool player. Do you wanna a prove? Look my benediction staff or tier 3 pieces.
I'm 36 years old (today), and I know that twinking was always about to play at the max bracket lvl.
Not if you are PvE twink. You should go 60. But if you are twinking for iPvP only (like me), you should go max level.
He gave us 0 logical explaination why 60 is the way. He just doesnt like it and someting about clapping (mostly autistic screeching)

19, 29 twinking has Always Been popular in all expansion. 39 was also semiactive but

59, 69, 79 twinks is something new that has Been a thing lately. As i told u erlier THE brackets were 60- 64 in wotlk cata. And from start we har more it less 100 % 60 twinks untill alliance got whipped. By then ppl starter roll 64 twinks and spamm emoted. Activity went down pretty Short after and we had to organize our queue Times.

Ive Been around abit so i know it bud.

Ive seen this tomxd Guy in every bracket talking about 79s,69s etc...

Best weapons available at 60 bracket is Still itm lvl 58 weps..
[doublepost=1536646332,1536646124][/doublepost]I gave you a couple of reasons. .

Look at all of you... You are truly a noob. I dont use this Word as its so boring and Common but ill do it now
[doublepost=1536646800][/doublepost]Lets Close this thread.. u are probably on us servers anyways and 69 isnt really a problem ATM .THE gap between a 60- 69 isnt much. Were talking about 45-50 strength for example. Its like having a dancing Steel proc Up or not.

60 Will Always be a thing at this bracket.

:eek:
[doublepost=1536647131,1536646918][/doublepost]Why are you trying so hard to close this thread if it is not even that better?
So much effort.
You must be really scared of 69s :D

Yeah man. Have u seen a ret called urvyn ? Harjoora Hunter.. 69s that was active a couple of weeks Ago, now they seen gone.

Close the thread cause no1 cares about 69s except u and ur schoolmates.

Can you screenshot a entire bg of dmg/ healing done so i can see. Then ill decide If your 69s Will scare THe sheit out of me .

45-60 str? What are you smoking mate lol. Look back in the thread someone posted a BiS armory level 60 warrior and he had just over 400.. 69 twinks have 600-700 strength.
[doublepost=1536669255,1536669105][/doublepost]Brb I'm gonna make a 19 twink and get the lucky fishing hat, leggings of the fang, blackened defias armour, deviate scale belt etc and not use anything new because IT USED TO JUST BE THOSE ITEMS AND THEN THEY BROUGHT OUT NEW ITEMS AND ALL THE KIDS WERE CRYING GETTING CLAPPED BY MY OLDSCHOOL ITEMS AND GOT ALL THE NEW ITEMS. RETARDS LOL CANT THEY SEE ALL THE OLD ITEMS ARE BETTER

Just count urself. Where is those 300 strength coming from stupid idiot.

Are u aware of that ur 60 scales Up to 69 in bgs, u win about 30 strenght There already.. then rest comes from Gear.

Gems is same as for 60.. please show me

Gems is same as for 60? You need to stop smoking mate.. You can get like 13 extra gems at 69 and then the rest of the str comes from the fact that all yout gear is 78 ilevel vs 58 at 60.. Not only that if you're using socket gear then that's even more ridiculous lmao. Hurrr I'm staying 60 because that's oldschool and I wanna do 60 content.........but most of my gear comes from TBC which is designed for leveling to 70. Hurrr. Look at the armory links yourself? The numbers are there plain to see.

Last edited:
13 sockets ? For plate its almost The same as for 60.

And yeah, i told ya 3 strength per item.. just DO THE math. Plus weapons but those are rotten. The gap between an 90 and a 60 could be 300ish strength.. u must be psychotic.

And ofc some People could run a couple of aq40 or bwl for The fun, gnna try to 10 man em as healthpools of most Bosses are now 900kish for chrom and neffy. IF ur doing 900 dps that Will take some time
[doublepost=1536751017,1536750661][/doublepost]And yeah, i just looked upp His armory Link, says ge has 603 strength.. My dk has 501

Ok so its not 45-60 strength but its far from ur 300 strength as ur talking about.

Plus that hes using trinkets with psv strengths.. im using others so i could Catch another 30 strenghts from There.. plus Them 30ish for being 69. Thats something u also get from entering a bg as 60, ur primary stats gets boosted.

So after all. I were right :) thank you.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread