69 twinks?

maxmg1187

Veteran
Was thinking of a 69 warrior and gemming pure strength, just curious how this would work.
Would appreciate if anyone could give some insight/link an armory. Arms or fury works

AFAIK, 1 Str = 1 AP

Empirical evidence, not provided by me, tells that Sul'thraze is still BiS even at 69, but it is not my kind of cheese.

My numbers are huge, I do at least double the amount of total damage when there are other competent dps around, or way more than the average rando.

https://imgur.com/a/4UUqNls

EDIT: BTW, if you want to go Arms, it helps to announce you are a twink, that way a smart heal will follow you around for an easy win, otherwise go Fury for the amazingly OP sustain.

69s are are for noobs. Real People play 60.

We have a Huge comunity on horde Side doing bgs every Day !

Ulfsson - ahn qiraj
Casting CoTheVenture - ww monk
Sunshine- stromscale ench shammy
Nih - archimonde.
Tazzio - outland

Sometimes we are more.. but as for know our mates are gearing in bfa

Feel free to add me supergaga# 2449

Why would u even pick 69 bracket..

Theres like 29, 19, 39, 49....

And ya have 60 70 80 90 etc.

Any Bell rang ?
[doublepost=1535267653,1535267271][/doublepost]The advantage You have as 60 with bis Gear is enought to Enjoy THE bracket .

Imo and My closest bracket mates,, 69s are aeople WHO got clapped by someome and they want Revenge... I could be rong tho

Pariah: "a person who is not accepted by a social group, especially because he or she is not liked, respected, or trusted" aka a 69 Twink.

Is 69 supposed to give a damn...?

I don't see the hate for 69 twinks? Am I missing something? The point of a twink is to dominate a BG bracket and have fun.. to me being able to get like 27 sockets once fully geared, each bit of gear ends up with not much less str/int/agil than level 80 gear.. it's obviously going to be good for twinking. Also what do you do as a 60 twink anyway? There's no 60 BG brackets is there or am I wrong?

It's not like 69 twinking is even remotely new.

See Nih's post ... the numbers in your screenshot look to be no better than a 60 will do.
Time elapsed, less players, context, etcetera bruh.

But regardless of that, the point was the damage difference between what I do and the rest of the players not the damage itself, which is something I mentioned. Not trying to show off or anything like that, because really who would brag about any kind of number while playing a twink. It would be like a grown ass man bragging about winning at basketball against 8 year olds.

Everything is changed.. if you have been around since wotlk with 60 you pretty know there was Nothing else but 60s, then in cata Blizzard made 60-64 and some of THE 60s WHO got MAD made 64 druids etc...

Dominate a bracket sure... Its Still 60 due to some Raid offsets thats Still bis.

For me and a lot other People WHO farmed t3 mogs and WHO got GF items Will Always pick 60.
[doublepost=1535432648,1535432496][/doublepost]We Clap everything in bgs as 60 anyways.

Be aware of that most of 60-69 levelers Still got gears from 30-60 IF they just wanted fast level.
[doublepost=1535432996][/doublepost]Wep choise like sul thraze, dragons call is just better choise than a gemmed 2h wep... And it looks retarded Being 69 with a 58 wep.

Im sure there Will Cole a Day when 60 might be separated from higher levels so thats Also a reason to not destroy ur toon

Don't understand how you can say level 60 gear is BiS when Nih has 404 strength and Egido has 603. Please help me understand what it is that is making up for a loss of 200 strength?

Don't understand how you can say level 60 gear is BiS when Nih has 404 strength and Egido has 603. Please help me understand what it is that is making up for a loss of 200 strength?
His weapon (Sul'thraze) and trinket (Ramstein's) are really really strong, the trinket is an I WIN button and can turn the tide ona a group fight. You could go for overkill and opt into 69+Sul+Ram, but TBH, I find it so op it is plain boring.

Users who are viewing this thread