60's Armory List

I don't have a 60 twink yet...but my rogue just dinged 60 and I am looking for someone to swap runs with!!

Dadspancakes#1520

US only. Need horde runs. Can run you on horde or alli. Add me!! :)

What does your toon have that's unobtainable?

Blackhand's Breadth, the tabard, almost every item I've mogged onto her (all in my possession, none done via glitch/bugs), the head/cloak enchants (cloak enchant's only recently become unobtainable though).

Bank's full of old quest/dungeon/random unobtainable items including some old ZG stuff.

Could have more, could have less. I'm just a klepto tbh :>

Blackhand's Breadth, the tabard, almost every item I've mogged onto her (all in my possession, none done via glitch/bugs), the head/cloak enchants (cloak enchant's only recently become unobtainable though).

Bank's full of old quest/dungeon/random unobtainable items including some old ZG stuff.

Could have more, could have less. I'm just a klepto tbh :>

Never got the ZG enchants? That's a bummer, althought the AP values were recently nerfed on them. Also, do you own the Tiger fist weapons?

Couple years ago I made a video just showcasing the gear I owned for someone. Here's the link if you are curious.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_Ex4bSpGuYc&list=UUyVYEUf3sQZ1BIQDk26E7kA

Never got the ZG enchants? That's a bummer, althought the AP values were recently nerfed on them. Also, do you own the Tiger fist weapons?

Couple years ago I made a video just showcasing the gear I owned for someone. Here's the link if you are curious.

-

Some nice old bits and pieces there, glad to see you kept your Thieve's Tools and Agent of Nozdormu too :)

Yeah the old ZG head enchant situation was crappy for me to be honest; i did have one in my bank ready for when i got my T2.5 helm, then had my account keylogged during quite a long quit, everything was apparently vendored/mailed to another account or whatever, then after i came back and had my account reactivated i noticed some things (including the head enchant) were still missing. I then opened a ticket and asked a GM to restore the enchant, which they refused to do as it was then post-old ZG removal and the item was "technically no longer in the game"..

At least i have some kind of head enchant i guess :|

Users who are viewing this thread