60's Armory List

All updated once again. ENJOY!

-Leafs

My Brain was melting after adding everything then going AFK and coming back to my account logged out and having to do it all again :(

Damnit Leafs I want my stars. else I look like a pleb! :p

My alts:
(A) Mushasi <Madnez> Hellfire
(A) Retrardin <Madnez> Hellfire

And Khorius has tons of ZG stuff as well:
(A) Khorius <Madnez> Hellfire

Hey leafs, thanks alot for the whole work, if you got time for that, there are some stars missing for my chars, thanks.

(A) Astia <Verdammten des Krieges> Nozdormu Got some unoptainables like the old epic Bow out of MC and the old Set out of Scholomance

(A) Daimonia <Verdammten des Krieges> Also got some very few things out of ZG and a whole lot of things out of old Scholomance, Epic Robes, full set etc

(A) Daimony <Hail or Die> Nozdormu Got old ZG Stuff, Worldboss Cloak etc

(A) Asthia <Verdammten des Krieges> Nozdormu Old Onyxia Ring Stuff

(A) Xaana <Verdammten des Krieges> Nozdormu ZG Trinket etc

(A) Thylane <Verdammten des Krieges> Nozdormu T3, and Old ZG Stuff like Zin Rokh, Scholomance Stuff, Questitems out of Classic etc.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey leafs, thanks alot for the whole work, if you got time for that, there are some stars missing for my chars, thanks.

(A) Astia <Verdammten des Krieges> Nozdormu Got some unoptainables like the old epic Bow out of MC and the old Set out of Scholomance

(A) Daimonia <Verdammten des Krieges> Also got some very few things out of ZG and a whole lot of things out of old Scholomance, Epic Robes, full set etc

(A) Daimony <Hail or Die> Nozdormu Got old ZG Stuff, Worldboss Cloak etc

(A) Asthia <Verdammten des Krieges> Nozdormu Old Onyxia Ring Stuff

(A) Xaana <Verdammten des Krieges> Nozdormu ZG Trinket etc

(A) Thylane <Verdammten des Krieges> Nozdormu T3, and Old ZG Stuff like Zin Rokh, Scholomance Stuff, Questitems out of Classic etc.

All fixed up! :cool:

Am i missing something or do you actually have unobtainable's on those chars :D

A few hundred! (not really)

You can usually tell by wether or not they have a head enchant. The head enchant is also unobtainable so :p

Retrardin's weapon is transmo'd into a weapon from Zul'Gurub (which he has) and he has a few items from ZG, old Silithus bosses and world bosses. Mushasi has the ZG set (with trinket) and a bunch of random stuff from ZG.

Khorius has the Heart of Hakkar trinket equipped, so I don't know how you missed that :p He probably also has other Zul'Gurub parts.

A few hundred! (not really)

You can usually tell by wether or not they have a head enchant. The head enchant is also unobtainable so :p

Retrardin's weapon is transmo'd into a weapon from Zul'Gurub (which he has) and he has a few items from ZG, old Silithus bosses and world bosses. Mushasi has the ZG set (with trinket) and a bunch of random stuff from ZG.

Khorius has the Heart of Hakkar trinket equipped, so I don't know how you missed that :p He probably also has other Zul'Gurub parts.

I didn't miss the shaman! I was talking about the Paladin and Rogue, just making sure no one was trying to sneak a star ;) It's all fixed up now so enjoy! :)

Users who are viewing this thread