60s and 69s in Wrath

Pretty sure you can disable it... at an innkeeper. Dont know if those are around in the start zone.

I didnt disable it myself, some NPC asked me if I wanted to tho. Pretty sure it was an innkeeper.

edit- OK, verified you can turn off/on the xp bonus at an innkeeper. Just gotta find one in the starting area.

Last edited:
SO prepatch looks like today, and from what I read the first DK created can be any realm regardless of level on that realm... is there a "best" realm for 60-69? Or a most popular twinking realm? I stopped Classic in the first few months.
[doublepost=1661887362,1661870352][/doublepost]Also worth noting that the TBC boosts are gone... which is kind of common sense but glad I got mine when I did.
[doublepost=1661897183][/doublepost]It is time.... :PeepoGlad:

nrGdRsd.jpg

edit- no way to bypass the XP bonus that I can find, only the innkeepers in your main city can do it so guess i'll be waiting to launch for a 60 DK unless it can be squeezed in.

edit2- nevermind, got done and XP locked only 3 bars into 59. Skipped a few quests too just in case, but no problem.
edit3- AND ALSO... wrath boosts are up, and pricey$$$ COPIUM

Last edited:
Is it still 30+ dks on both sides like last night? Lol! My warrior was eaten alive by 7 death grips into a pile of lich kangs

0 DKs in the match I was in but I played a game very early. I’m sure they were “plaguing” the matches later on

0 DKs in the match I was in but I played a game very early. I’m sure they were “plaguing” the matches later on
Yeah, my only chance at survival as a warrior with 0 heals was prot, which was an assload of fun. But I have 2 might of menethils im trying to swing, nahhh mean.

Debating on crit stacking or strengrh stacking as Ret. With crit stacking, instant flash heals will proc a lot, that I can also get free exorcism insta casts if I’m already topped off. Also those heals and exos will crit more. However if I strength stack, I won’t get the instant cast proc as much, however I will do more damage and heal for more.

IM SO FAR BEHIND :kms:

edit- took my untouched boosted pally into an AV and AB, luckily my ally DKs beat the horde DKs so I won both.

Almost lost AV tho, was scary. Got my boosted poo-gear 58 ass handed to me by some fresh DKs tho... lol.

the grind for r14 weaps is real.

1/3 there to my swoard...

Saw level 80 gear on PvP vendors already, interesting.

Just came out of an AV that had 67 Dks in it........

I've gotten a little more variety... but not much. :KEKW:

lAV9BdE.png

edit- that lock at the bottom is T3/GM, btw... pretty cool. She was always top KB but not seeing anything crazy yet.

Last edited:
best time to que is now

Yeah, everybody us screwing with their new DK and there's nothing else to do until launch but level... really.

no telling how long it will last, hope games still pop somewhat regularly after it dies down. Really enjoying AV.
[doublepost=1662073962,1662066597][/doublepost]Not gonna lie... I'm not geared yet but getting my ass handed to me in AB by anything over 67. :KEKW:

[doublepost=1662073962,1662066597][/doublepost]Not gonna lie... I'm not geared yet but getting my ass handed to me in AB by anything over 67. :KEKW:

I feel your pain. I had 2.6k hp on my 60 mage coming into BGs yesterday LOL.... 2/6 pvp set + MH/OH now, slowly getting more survivability hahaha.

I'm planning on orienting my gear and enchants towards Hit Rating. Once AV stops popping were gonna be forced into the 69s bracket. So frustrating Missing a Poly or Nova -.-

Casters always had it worst.

On the other end of that, had a 69 mage 2 shot me out of a poly... pretty sure I had around 4200 health at the time. :LUL:

Casters always had it worst.

On the other end of that, had a 69 mage 2 shot me out of a poly... pretty sure I had around 4200 health at the time. :LUL:

If it was my mage, I apologize. Recently switched over to my 69 mage since the DKs are all getting closer to 69 and a bit more challenging. Trying out a fire build, since arcane blast was nerfed. It no longer has a cast time reduction the more you stack it.’ So trying out a scorch fireblast spec.

Users who are viewing this thread