60 warrior twink question

kl0wn

OG
I was told if I make a warrior twink that I'll need to go engineering for a prof, but I can't find out what is even useable at 60 with engineering.

Anyone know what would be useful?

Bansil said:
goggles, rocket boots, trinkets...

got screwed over in 3.1, grand master requires level 65 to be trained now

well, what about goggles rocket boots and trinkets that only need 375?

wowhead.com -> prof -> engi.

if there are items you like, get it. of not another profession may be a good choice.

tweedledum said:
got screwed over in 3.1, grand master requires level 65 to be trained now

Goggles [item]Mechanized Snow Goggles[/item] [item]Hyper-Vision Goggles[/item], Rocket Boots [item]Rocket Boots Xtreme[/item], Trinkets [item]Goblin Rocket Launcher[/item] [item]Gnomish Poultryizer[/item]

Ohnooz said:
Goggles item]Mechanized Snow Goggles/item] [item]Hyper-Vision Goggles[/item, Rocket Boots item]Rocket Boots Xtreme[/item, Trinkets [item]Goblin Rocket Launcher/item] [item]Gnomish Poultryizer[/item

so what? being able to get to 450 made engi required for sixties not intending to play it vanilla style, hence why my statement is valid. It's no longer 'required' unless you roll a gnome and pick up two sonic boosters.

++ the stuff available at 375 really doesn't offer much compared to items like [item]Circle's Stalwart Helmet[/item]. That said, the gnomish trinket is still awesome. 45stam is nice, and the use interrupts casting, at least in pve.

Frost nades are also useful, but none of the mentioned items are required ;p

tweedledum said:
so what? being able to get to 450 made engi required for sixties not intending to play it vanilla style, hence why my statement is valid. It's no longer 'required' unless you roll a gnome and pick up two sonic boosters.

++ the stuff available at 375 really doesn't offer much compared to items like [item]Circle's Stalwart Helmet[/item]. That said, the gnomish trinket is still awesome. 45stam is nice, and the use interrupts casting, at least in pve.

Frost nades are also useful, but none of the mentioned items are required ;p

The Frost goggles with the right random enchant are insain, idk about over the socket helm tho.

But Rocketboots/Goblin Rocket Laucher is a must have, along with nades ^.^

I just went with the easy mining / skinning. Honestly engineering doesn't seem incredibly useful as a warrior, mainly because the biggest perk (rocket boots) are an escape mechanism. I'd rather have more stats for the meat grinder.

Going to get the TBC trial to get some gear...wish more people would run AQ-40/bwl/mc :/

Trying to figure out what gear I should get to put epic strength gems in...so far I see:

[item]Circle's Stalwart Helmet[/item]

[item]Tenacious Defender[/item]

maybe this [item]Ironsole Clompers[/item]

Warior Twink Gear

Circle's Stalwart Helmet

Garrote-String Necklace / Barbed Choker

Jade Warrior Pauldrons / Conqueror's Spaulders

Pefectly Balanced Cape / Cloak of the Fallen God

Light-Touched Breastplate

Bracers of Finesse

Bloodstained Ravager Gauntlets

Tenacious Defender

Scale Leggings of the Skirmisher

Ironsole Clompers

Circlet of the Victor

Band of the Victor

This gear allows you 17Gem slots so that can work out to 340Strength

In terms of weapons personally i think the duel hakkari manslayers wont handle DKs i would take Bonereaver's Edge if your bothered about there armour (these are non-unique so can be duel wielded) 300armor pen proc will cut them up, depending on how good the proc rates are i would suggest 2 of those or duel wield that and Ashkand, Greatsword of the Brotherhood or Dark Edge of Insanity if you want massive hits from main hand, The Untamed Blade / Bonereaver's Edge is also a nice combo for the strength proc with armor pen procs also this would allow you too take full strength gems and duel wield beserker for some seriously heavy damage

Hope this helps

In terms of weapons personally i think the duel hakkari manslayers wont handle DKs i would take Bonereaver's Edge if your bothered about there armour (these are non-unique so can be duel wielded) 300armor pen proc will cut them up, depending on how good the proc rates are i would suggest 2 of those or duel wield that and Ashkand, Greatsword of the Brotherhood or Dark Edge of Insanity if you want massive hits from main hand, The Untamed Blade / Bonereaver's Edge is also a nice combo for the strength proc with armor pen procs also this would allow you too take full strength gems and duel wield beserker for some seriously heavy damage

Fury is eww, Arms or Prot

60 Warrior Twink Spec

Fury will be best providing you have a healer

Solo PVP Arms is far superior to Fury

Prot is for nabs that cant play and have to revenge spam

Chicken said:

idk who you're playing but in any environment outside of AV Fury will get you dead fast.

1) Only 1 in-combat charge.

2) Taking more dmg in Zerker.

3) Overpower is redonckulace compared to the pure DMG Fury can do.

4) No Skillstorm to go along with than MS effect mean you can still be healed through if everything is evenly geared.

If you're facing non-geared levelers ANYTHING is ok, on an even playing field you'll just be eaten up.

And prot is a Rogue without stealth in plate.

Chicken said:

Prot is actually the best warrior spec for 60.

Only morons who want to duel wield 2H weapons ("because it looks kool!! durrr!!!") go the Fury route for PvP.

C

Charax said:
Prot is actually the best warrior spec for 60.

Only morons who want to duel wield 2H weapons ("because it looks kool!! durrr!!!") go the Fury route for PvP.

C

Prot is very sexy (esp as flag carrying in WSG (12k hp on a 60 wut)) but in premade v premade you'll need that MS buff + Bladestorm burst, esp when it's 0 to 0 and flag debuffs just came up ^.^.

If only for the +90 stamina trinkets I would go engineering. The rocket launcher is nice though takes a full 3 secs to fire and it misses 69s alot. Grenades are really nice for the extra dmg and stuns...

The boots are nice if you need to get somewhere and can swap them but I don't keep them on...

Sapper charges are also nice if you are going to die anyway... For pallys they are great when U bubble...

Ohnooz said:
Prot is very sexy (esp as flag carrying in WSG (12k hp on a 60 wut)) but in premade v premade you'll need that MS buff + Bladestorm burst, esp when it's 0 to 0 and flag debuffs just came up ^.^.

Yeah, I decided to cap my health at just over 10k, and instead, add some offensive punch. Being a two-dimensional prot warrior isn't a great idea.

Good times, but I decided to level to 70. I hope prot warriors are still a viable PvP spec at that level.

C

Prot is great at just about any level <3

[char=Quel%27dorei]Waffled[/char]

thats the link to my armory profile. most of it is BiS for weps i use hellreaver i have bonereaves edge but im to lazy to put beserking on it atm and i dont feal like going sword spec as an orc. i like axes the wep im going for is the dark edge of insanity off of c'thun in AQ40 hope this helps

o btw my specs are arms and prot. when i lose in a duel as prot has insane stunlock if you time your stuff correctly and lawlstorm is just fun.

Users who are viewing this thread