50 Raiding Europe. Roster & Information

Andraklas7 I'm up for some WSG with exp on, got healer and tank gear, add me JakTour#2925

I'm up for that to you can find my BattleTag on the first page (can't remember the numbers exactly).

Alright guys, have fun doing some duels, world pvp or wsg xp on :) I might be able to come online this coming weekend.

It would be a great pleasure to play with you again and have some 50 action.

Hm I need to get that other 50ish pvp twinker on TI maybe:) He has the epic 51 archeology robe as a 51 gnome priest twink. Anyone else around who has it here? I am pretty sure someone else had it too and on a 51 twink or 51-54 at least :)

Remember we are even more awesome than anyone else in BG because we got grandfathered cloaks most of us :cool:

Is EU Online?

We have had many ''EU Refugees'' on the US side for now :eek:

Project was from my end ended a few months ago. Simply not enough activity. We had a 10~ core group showing up and spending time on nothing unfortunately :)

I'm glad 50s still going.

/lindenkron

Some dueling today is the only 50s activity for months except that I think Andraklas have done some pvp in Hellfire Peninsula and dueling against lvl 55+.

Some dueling today is the only 50s activity for months except that I think Andraklas have done some pvp in Hellfire Peninsula and dueling against lvl 55+.

nah, it is only first time I report dueling :p it is quite small thing to report hehe ..but I wanted to add that anyone is welcome to join.

EDIT: BatttleNet ID: wonsky#2797 , active 50 twinker with a ton of 50 twinks. Add him i you want some duels. (He knows that I put his ID here).

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey wonksy I think i have you on real-id?

I'm in desperate desperate need of a new bracket, what's the activity like for 50's atm? I want to do classic raiding but i'm not levelling a character up to sit and duel

Anyone know if there's a raid team going? very interested to roll an arms warrior!

EU is pretty much dead, only Wonsky who is playing seriously, I did a WSG recently but there's not much activity.

EU is pretty much dead, only Wonsky who is playing seriously, I did a WSG recently but there's not much activity.

Thanks for the honesty before i sunk time into this.

20-24's getting a bit meh. I'd like something for raiding content... which is why 50's sounded great. As a cata player, i've missed so much in terms of raiding D:

Thanks for the honesty before i sunk time into this.

20-24's getting a bit meh. I'd like something for raiding content... which is why 50's sounded great. As a cata player, i've missed so much in terms of raiding D:

50's was great, but we started to lack ppl to keep raiding.

Heya. If any one is interested in bgs 50-54 with xp on add me to yours friend list: wonsky#2797. Both ally and horde.

Hej, good to see you here after all -

I think you have some kind of record here with amount of 50-54 twinks !

unfortunately I am still not able to play, still same shitty notebook etc. but I will return one day but still unknown when.

I hope you are having some nice duels and world pvp etc.

//Andrakla

Did some 2v2 today, I don't have any fotage of the actual 2s but I got a ss of the ppl atending.
View attachment 2520

And when I allreafy have posted, can some tell me what the TI points things is?

Arena scores from yesterday attached (sorry for some reason I only took screenshots when I was on the winning team)

Attachments

• WoWScrnShot_072813_011711.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_072813_011711.jpg
    196.6 KB · Views: 163
  • WoWScrnShot_072813_011103.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_072813_011103.jpg
    199 KB · Views: 156
  • WoWScrnShot_072813_013641.jpg
    WoWScrnShot_072813_013641.jpg
    195 KB · Views: 178

Users who are viewing this thread