50 Raiding Europe. Roster & Information

Guys tell everyone that there's a raid thursday. There's no invite limit.

Anyone that shows up gets an invite.

We're going Molten Core.

Thanks!
-Silvey/Flexia

I will be there if I get my computer back, which I unfortunately doubt :(

I could go Wedensday, today. But I would have to start a bit earlier, because I have to go around 21:30.

Hey Guys. For some reason I thought raid was today. And I don't know if I just had too much holiday or what since I don't remember what day in the week it is. But bad news is that I can NOT attend to the raid tomorrow. Unfortunately.

I wish you all Good luck! Hopefully I can follow you on a stream somewhere.

See you - Samadius

PS: Great Video Linden! I really appreciate your work

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Guys. For some reason I thought raid was today. And I don't know if I just had too much holiday or what since I don't remember what day in the week it is. But bad news is that I can NOT attend to the raid tomorrow. Unfortunately.

I wish you all Good luck! Hopefully I can follow you on a stream somewhere.

See you - Samadius

PS: Great Video Linden! I really appreciate your work

Really sucks to lose a good tps, but just gotta cope without :/

Also great video!, but a rather unfortunate mistake with the name of Moam :S

I realise there's an error with the name - didn't manage to watch proof it. I'm not home. Will fix when home.

FIXED AND UPDATED VIDEO.

Everyone remember that it's tomorrow, and we really need to have everyone online for this to happen or it'll have to be re-scheduled which we hope won't happen.

I'm considering going an all raid all weekend thing this weekend. So if you're not doing anything on some of the nights this weekend - be online at 20:00 (8 pm). Tell people on real ID in case they don't read the forums! (Slackers).

Posted on official forums!!
http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6297730413#1
Bump it!

-Silvey/Flexia

I will never be able to attend raids on wednesdays, sorry :(
Thursday is perfect, however. Really hope you dont change it :)

Last edited by a moderator:
So we have one that can't attend on thurs, and other that can't on wednes. Maybe we should just change it to fri-sat-sun raids, and see what happens?

So far - the raid is on for thurs for whoever can show up! THE MORE THE BETTER! :)

-Silvey/Flexia

Users who are viewing this thread