50 Raiding Europe. Roster & Information

The video looks amazing :D Good job!

What would be the role you're needing the most?
Since i'm considering leveling a 50 myself. (However, this would be a small side project and nothing that would a lot of attention. But i could be like a reserve for the team or something :p.)

The video looks amazing :D Good job!

What would be the role you're needing the most?
Since i'm considering leveling a 50 myself. (However, this would be a small side project and nothing that would a lot of attention. But i could be like a reserve for the team or something :p.)

Well there's no main team. We're done with AQ10, it's cleared so the only 10 man where space is limited is over for. Basically you make a 50 - and add one of the "raid leaders" for invite when ever the countdown timer on front page hits 0.

The more the merrier. Ventrilo access is advised though.

We need DPS/Healers the most at the moment. We got 3 pretty steady tanks, rest lacks reliability and numbers.

Best regards,
-Silvey/Flexia

As the community of us grows, it is okay that one or two can't make it. We will probably still be able to do stuff.

I can attend tonight, but I have to leave around 22:00, so I don't know how much we can do in that time.
I see Weekends better for raiding, to get progress. But then again, more people have things to go to..
Let's see how it turns out tonight, shall we? :)

Best regards,
Viaspeo/Viashunt

Whoever read this from the 50 bracket eu, RAID TONIGHT, dont forget, if ur online please help us out, we will probally be abit short of people, ! try get ur ass online :)

Are you guys streaming?

Stream so I have something to do.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread