50 pve twink

Neon

washed f2p tink
thinking about making a 50 twink for pve to try something new what is the bis gear still tbc blues with sockets?

SL gems are a must with that high of a pve scaling so tbc and anything else with sockets.
Oh, and an ooze for sure!
idk what totem will do at 50 cause it doesn't hit at lower levels but maybe it will at higher levels
ty em your the best fun arenas btw you kicked my ass

Just as a note, the TBC items are quite low in mainstat values compared to mythic Ny'alotha gear, so you'll be sacrificing quite a lot of mainstat and stam at 50 if you go for this route.
If you're aiming to PvE and progress in Ny'alotha, I'm not sure how many people would be doing that currently. Any friend with around ilvl 480 should be able to solo mythic Ny'alotha to get you gear, however.

I don't have a ooze or totem on this char yet as I've been trying to replace my downscaled ilvl 130 ny'alotha gear. Thanks, Blizzard btw.
1723273123047.png

Gonna be honest. I kept my 50 from BFA, I have updated the Nya gear and he has all the good essences on a solid HOA neck AND...it feels meh. I have tried the TBC gear and it is more meh, worse. I am simply saying it is A LOT of work to get the HOA up to speed and the cloak plus the essences (unless you farmed them on another toon) and at the end of all that it is just ok rn. I keep the guy updated and do a Black Empire quest ever now and again in the hope it all may change but from my experience, it is not great right now, just ok.

I will never abandon the 50, it has a lot of potential if Blizz fixes a couple of things but it is not spectacular like it was very recently.

If you want 50 b/c the idea of a lowby twink with few buttons is unappealing 60 is in a much better place in terms of how twinky you can make the toon feel. 60 is OK+ in that regard.

Must be the spec because I'm melting everything I touch on an assassination rogue. The damage feels really good.

Wait is 60 the nice new high level twink? I have a 50 dh i was working on but if 60 is the nicer place to be then i guess ill bump her to 60.
Also where should i get the egar then

So i am having an awesome time on my ret, but I am lv55, I dont do anything with any communities, I just enjoy finding fun twinks and hitting lv55 on ret, allowed me to really fill out the talent tree, with FInal Reckoning and DIvine Toll etc. I miss a bit of DoT damage etc compared to lv80s but nothing stays alive that long anyways. So at 55 i basically have my lv80 rotation.

I slap, hard, im using Mythic Nya Gear for the Azerite peices only, my HOA is lv78, il finish it to 80 today, essences are crap, so thats my farm now.

I dont use the ooze thing, is it worth that much? i know it was crazy hard at low level but ive not tried it higher.

i run with Irideus Fragment for the insane Burst with Final Reckoning every 3 mins and hunger of the pack from Halls of Valor, as it gives nice str/crit and a juicy % to movement speed per kill. 114 base speed and 132 after each kill, im tempted with Rivendare Epic sword for more movement speed and 3k Hp/5 baseline.

il be keeping mine 55 mid way, because the scaling on the gear gets insane as u go from 50-60 and being 60 the azerite pieces would be ilvl278 vs normal gear at like 332 compared to normal gear being 294 at lv55.

If you hunt through the dungeon Journal as well you can see that there are deffo BiS slots, that give you more value per item, for example the last item i have to hunt is "Greaves of the Martyr" from Old Hillsbrad Foothills, cuz they give u 3 sockets along with very similar secondary stats in the form of crit/haste as every other leg peice, so its basically just 3 extra sockets for free!

I thought about 60 but from what i can see, the Legendary crafts dont scale up i havent tested but you buy the base pieces at like ilvl 235 or something i cant remember now. but its guna be massively down compared to 332 gear by default.

I havent tested yet if the perks of the Shadowlands trees work outside of shadowlands, i know the Azerite doesnt work in there, so thats a bit annoying.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread