5.2 Thread

There was no quest. Just the shard. Doesn't make sense to me...

I think it was. If i recall correctly, it started a long chain quest that was unfinished. The last doable quest from the chain, was sending you to Winterspring, somewhere up in the mountains. The NPC you turn the quest to, didn't gave you the follow up, despite the fact the events were clearly not ending there.

I remember doing that quest looong time ago.

Edit: oh, lol. Don't mind me. I was fooled by the icon and thought about Eranikus. Silly...Carry on.

uhh the quest was always there,there are no "broken quest chains" or "left-out objects" by the devs....1 with the shards and one witht the gems(the mantle/weapon respectively)

lets just say the shard quest got removed in cata(not sure how did buck get it), and so did the gems from the bosses

r.i.p wingblade

as for the quest you mentioned, for his shade it always there as well, you just picked up the trinket and abandoned the rest of the junk.Thats how i always did it
not to mention temple of hakk had alot more complicated quest chain to it

I got one of the shards too. It came from the new DMF gift package. When you do a dmf game, you get a gift package now, rather than a ticket. The package contains one ticket, and about 1/3 of the time some other item. I got the shard, a dmf top hat, and some of those stationary riding animals a few times.

-New BoA on DMF?

You can't buy any of the new heirlooms at DMF (thats if you exclude the BoA upgrades which have same stats but different names scaling to 85 instead of 80)

I'm not liking 5.2 so far. I've been playing my warrior and killing geared players in a few globals. It's starting to feel like Cata F2P where people melt before they have a chance to do anything.

1). Stats

Hit Rating

View attachment 1523 View attachment 1524

Before everyone goes hit crazy, rememeber you are NOT a 20 trying to hit cap for a 24. You are a 24 hit capping for a 24 with 20 gear. You should be able to hit cap with Rune of Perfection alone. No need to gear hit for NE racial, it's been changed to 2% chance to dodge. 4% is enough, only exception is if you want more for your OH. Any other werid hit/misses I think we can attribute to 5.2 being incredibly buggy. At least this is how I see it.

I think it was. If i recall correctly, it started a long chain quest that was unfinished. The last doable quest from the chain, was sending you to Winterspring, somewhere up in the mountains. The NPC you turn the quest to, didn't gave you the follow up, despite the fact the events were clearly not ending there.

I remember doing that quest looong time ago.

Edit: oh, lol. Don't mind me. I was fooled by the icon and thought about Eranikus. Silly...Carry on.

uhh the quest was always there,there are no "broken quest chains" or "left-out objects" by the devs....1 with the shards and one witht the gems(the mantle/weapon respectively)

lets just say the shard quest got removed in cata(not sure how did buck get it), and so did the gems from the bosses

r.i.p wingblade

as for the quest you mentioned, for his shade it always there as well, you just picked up the trinket and abandoned the rest of the junk.Thats how i always did it
not to mention temple of hakk had alot more complicated quest chain to it

it's stupid, but since the Bound Essence of Eranikus made a green cloud when you used it and poisoned nearby enemies, i made a fart macro for it on my bear druid. still makes me chuckle when i think about it. (yeah yeah, i know.)

i feel like everyone is overreacting to warriors way too much. they do a bit more damage now but they still arent the best by any means at damage . they are simply MORE VIABLE thats all .

It's not just warriors. Damage in general seems to be out of control. I'm seeing people with BIS gear dropping like flies all over the place.

Users who are viewing this thread