49s in BFA

Oh man, I'm so excited the 49 bracket will be active again. It was always one of my favorite brackets and I was in the process of making several 49 Horde toons in Wrath but the bracket fell apart so I parked them. I have always played max level Horde but have a GF'd Sergeant titled 49 Alli hunter that I've been wanting to break out. The only reason I don't switch it to Horde is because it still has the Rod of Transformation quest item and can make another one, lol. ;)

I've been playing max lvl and a bit of 59s. Tired of this current patch at max in many ways feeling twinks again...

How is this bracket doing? What are the avg Q times? Considering rolling a hunter on alliance, anyone have a bis hunter armory? BiS ranged wep enchant?

the bracket isnt bad, it is weighted alliance heavy. que times swing from instant to 20 minutes, id say average is around 8 min alliance side. daoying-tich is prob the hardest hitting hunter i see on either side. Hes logged in surv right now but i know he has a MM set. Id assume bis range enchant is the incendiary ammo.

49 is my first real bracket with any effort put into a character. I'd say queue times are pretty fair, except for like 4am EST (obviously).

Users who are viewing this thread