49s in BFA

Woddisc

Grandfathered
So with these new bfa additions I'd like to point out one new mechanic that effects twinks: PvP talents! and I just wanted to let everyone know that at lvl 20, 40, 70, and 100 you get a PvP talent slot. (lvl 20 being the trinket slot and 40/70/100 being the PvP talent slots.)

I'd like everyone to consider making a 49 twink at pre-patch or in bfa to play with at least one of these PvP talents because I know I will be trying it out. I hope this excites some people and potential kickstarts the bracket. Best of luck :)

Been hyped to try this stuff on lower lvl classes. Sucks so much we cant character copy on beta yet >:c My 49s-60s I think Im gonna enjoy playing alot in BFA!

So with these new bfa additions I'd like to point out one new mechanic that effects twinks: PvP talents! and I just wanted to let everyone know that at lvl 20, 40, 70, and 100 you get a PvP talent slot. (lvl 20 being the trinket slot and 40/70/100 being the PvP talent slots.)

I'd like everyone to consider making a 49 twink at pre-patch or in bfa to play with at least one of these PvP talents because I know I will be trying it out. I hope this excites some people and potential kickstarts the bracket. Best of luck :)

Have one myself are you eu or us

this sounds good, going to try and get the guild to all level one up

People are sleeping on 49. Its a very versatile bracket & Im ready for whatever BFA has in store.

the pvp changes coming with pre patch have shifted my interest away from 19s/29s

increased mount speed available at 40 makes 49 pvp a bit faster paced and with the right spell kits could be better balanced than other brackets

Last edited:
I haven't played much this xpac, but I have enjoyed 49s the most. I have only played at 39, 49, and 59.

definitely enjoyed my 59 blood DK so far. i have a few 39s as well. currently working on a 49 warlock.
will be down for some epics farming.

Last edited:
Out of all of the brackets 39's and 60's are the ones I keep returning too.

19's - too many rofl stomps.
20 - 29 - FoTM rerollers paradise
39 <3
49 - Not played enough BGs
50 - 59 - ditto
60 - <3
70 - Will be better in BfA after the 79's are squished into oblivion, and hopefully gear means something
89 - Only played 80's which seem competitive enough
99 - Same as 79's - Nerf bat is going to hurt hard

We've got a few ppl at 49 and several more almost there. We also had a few people join up just for that bracket so if anyone needs a new home for a 49 feel free to hit us up on khaz:) gliders/bags/and some gold provided. if the 49s get popular ill see about the other consumables being provided like we do for the 19s

Users who are viewing this thread