4.0.3 - 19 Paladin Guide

Status
Not open for further replies.
also, one item you could add to your holy no grandfathered items set elliot, is the uninsured bracers. They are cloth, but they have 3 stamina, 3 intellect, and 3 critical strike rating.

w1LLz said:
WANTED: Chok'sul - Quest - World of Warcraft

It's in-game isn't it? I can't tell i completed it pre-cata

You can ask a GM to switch your reward to one of those if it's still possible.

I've entered the caves many times, and Chok'sul does not exist in them anymore. I have yet to do all the quests in loch modan yet.

An alternative for boots: [item]Wolfrunner Boots[/item]

Umm, idk if somebody already mentioned this but what about Crystaline Bracers and Mindthrust bracers for Holy Pally gear? For healing, Minthrust should be BIS right?

Sorry for double post but for some reason it won't let me edit.

And don't forget about shadow goggles as an alternative. The int on the goggles can be used for Holy or as a slight spell power buff for ret pallys.

Here's a better alternative to the mail gloves for the holy set (same stats, but leather instead of cloth):

Woodworking gloves

carryflag said:
are eagle gloves still the best? i bought a pair for 1g, 4-4 set too trying to make a holy pally now since i am getting tired of the boring rotation of mangle rake mangle mangle mangle... fuck he died b4 i could even use my combo's.......

Yes they are; if not best, joint best.

Obviously non grandfathered.

why is the clock of the bandit better than the cloak of the soldier +4str +4stam +4crit ?? wouldn't that be better for a prot pally?

Guys as a Prot pally why can Avenger's shield miss when we already have 8 percent spell hit is it not considered a spell? And if i remember i missed an exo b4 (not on a rogue with evasion)

Draenei

The Draenei has two useful racials the first being Gift of the Naaru this spell can be used on any friendly target. It is great for survivability. The second racial is Herioc Presence this helps out everyone around you and will require you to need less hit rating to soft-cap.

Fix that it only affects self now.

Fix link too: War Stomp - Spell - World of Warcraft

Hey guys I probably won't be able to update again soon. Unless you PM me what is wrong because I don't play right now, thanks! So send me a PM and I will try to update it.

Bubblehax said:
I was wondering..how much hp would you have if fully geared with the NEW FC Gear?

not sure what max is, but with my FC gear i have about 2.2k unbuffed thats with new gear, and some GF'd gear.

I assume all the gear recommended for BiS holy is just for exo spamming as a healadin because if u wanted to be a legit holy pally you wouldnt put 7 stam to shield or 9 stam to bracers. ^.^ AND you wouldnt use the Sparkmetal Bracers as a healing pally. But like previously stated, this is prob. all about being an exo spamming pally

Snookie said:
I assume all the gear recommended for BiS holy is just for exo spamming as a healadin because if u wanted to be a legit holy pally you wouldnt put 7 stam to shield or 9 stam to bracers. ^.^ AND you wouldnt use the Sparkmetal Bracers as a healing pally. But like previously stated, this is prob. all about being an exo spamming pally

This guide is out dated. Updated guide should provide a brief list of grandfathered gear followed by the best gear for each spec. BOA's are accessable to everyone this guide and others should also cut out the non-BOA items if they are not desireable for the slot.

Grabco said:
This guide is out dated. Updated guide should provide a brief list of grandfathered gear followed by the best gear for each spec. BOA's are accessable to everyone this guide and others should also cut out the non-BOA items if they are not desireable for the slot.

Ah, one thing i would recommend however is making [Uninsured Bracers] BiS healing bracers

I'll leave this here to complement Grabco's new guide for a while since it isn't too outdated, but this guide should be updated fairly soon if it wants to stay in this section.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread