EU+US 39's Gear Scaling & Non-Scaling List

So when will all of this information be double checked =/ There is so many mistakes in it sadly :S I might be wrong... but like just take a look at the revelosh part for an start please :S

exactly why I only post with screen shots

Will be running more requests through an addon tomorrow, anyone need anything checked?

I really think you should be careful with that addon lol, but ill check it when I get home

All it does is fiddle with the numbers at the end of an item link, I doubt you would get banned unless you spammed fake / buggy links in chat

All it does is fiddle with the numbers at the end of an item link, I doubt you would get banned unless you spammed fake / buggy links in chat

I aint talking about getting banned ._. I am talking about missinforming people if you are using this addon as a source for your "scaling" on items

I aint talking about getting banned ._. I am talking about missinforming people if you are using this addon as a source for your "scaling" on items

It works, to confirm it I have queued arenas to check ilvl 44 scaling on items then run them through the addon afterwards with identical results

It works, to confirm it I have queued arenas to check ilvl 44 scaling on items then run them through the addon afterwards with identical results

It works to a certain extent, for example try Old Crafty / Old Ironjaw, or Charged gear of striking for example :p It cant do items like these

It works to a certain extent, for example try Old Crafty / Old Ironjaw, or Charged gear of striking for example :p It cant do items like these

Gear with suffix 'of the monkey etc' and gear with no stats don't work yeah :(

Users who are viewing this thread