39 twink Warlock

that makes sense, i guess having a finisher + nf drew me in that direction. i like ur full dick mode spec though. just dont like the idea of sitting their casting when u spread so much pressure with affli talents

that makes sense, i guess having a finisher + nf drew me in that direction. i like ur full dick mode spec though. just dont like the idea of sitting their casting when u spread so much pressure with affli talents
I feel you it was hard to give up, but sometimes being able to just get the right targets down faster is more important, this spec will shine waaay better when rune of perfection comes out i'll say that though . My two dots still do big damage anyways the pressure is multiplied when you have the ability to actually delete people. I don't think you'll miss anything but CoE

I'm really just trying to get you to go ruin so you'll stop dotting me out of range with CoE so i cant get to ya

Last edited:
Best warlock tip you'll ever hear:

If you're low on soul shards late at night just go out to arathi highlands, and farm a bot. I just found this out by roaming around Go'shek prawling for mages to kill, I found a hunter bot instead, killed it and got that soul shard. Then I realized I could stack my whole bag this way. lol gg
Ima have to try this tonight I'm at like 4 soulshards due to having too much fun as shadowtrance/shadowburn build

Users who are viewing this thread