39 rogue vid

I basically play without any mods, just blizzard ui moved about slightly and OneBag^^. Was just saying what I used when playing arena properly rated at 2k+. And I can guarantee you almost no one would play without mods in high rated arena - unless getting used to tournament play. :)

Perplex said:
what are those songs called?

I asked jenif about this in the wow forums. (especially the funk piece about 3/5ths the way through)

that and the piece after it are from Kutiman, awesome dude who took youtube clips and edited them together to create awesome songs.

I reckon you can beat Bootz. After the sap-cs-stealth-garr-rupture -> vanish. Just wait around letting the dots do the work for a bit longer. And again doing the same opener the second time around, apart from that there wasn't really much more you could do except maybe trying to force some defensive cooldowns earlier and trying to reset -> bandage. But doubt that would be possible.

Nice timing on the flare, <3 the song choice at that point. How I always feel. Rest of the video was nice, some good 2v2s. Maybe some 3v3s next time?

gladius

i do not have the old video because my HD space is limited, so if you missed it the first time around you're out of luck!

it's still up on youtube if you want to see a streamed version of it

Users who are viewing this thread