39 rogue vid

Loved it. Especially the none RvR parts. That was the reason I didn't quite like the latest Against The World, vanishing blinds is fine but it gets old quick. The editing was good and your skills were nice too. I liked the music, but that's personal taste anyway, though I did smell some Akrios/Viral influences there ;)

Would you mind if I upload it to a stream site and feature it on the frontpage?

wow that was amazing

have you played 19s? high end arena? that's where i usually see that kind of kiting.

Just watched, yeah well played. What the standard of play should be among twinks, which is well.. generally very poor. Decent bunch of clips >> well done^^.

Bench.

gw. like the distract on that mage to interrupt the cast...i lol'd

Do you use any macro to make it easyer to sap->cheap shot without break it?

Nice vid, just to bad you play on US

Definitely don't see many put that kind of dedication to learning their twink class, especially a rogue. Fantastic work!

pretty good video, u didn't look awful like u did in ur boostz duels

distract on the fire mage was nice, do mages always leave combat before rogues in that scenario?

i look forward to arenaing against u when i transfer

Ishh said:
Loved it. Especially the none RvR parts. That was the reason I didn't quite like the latest Against The World, vanishing blinds is fine but it gets old quick. The editing was good and your skills were nice too. I liked the music, but that's personal taste anyway, though I did smell some Akrios/Viral influences there ;)

Would you mind if I upload it to a stream site and feature it on the frontpage?

go for it

lolmsgtooshort

Druiddroid said:
wow that was amazing

have you played 19s? high end arena? that's where i usually see that kind of kiting.

neither i'm afraid. lvl 49 is the highest i've gotten before getting bored of leveling XD

Good

1) nice video, some very well timed moves in certain fights

2) knowing when and where to use most cooldowns.

3) overall 8/10

4) music worked with it

Bad

1) half your opponents didn't seem to know what the other half of there skills were (IE priest no renew/shield after she got out of stun, mage no aoe when re-stealth)

2) some of the text was a bit annoying to see at times

3) nothing but arena/duels, while those are fine, I have always preferred WSG, AB.

4) multi fights, I love multi opponent fights (IE 3vs1 5vs2 8vs3 etc), they just get me so fired up ^.^

1) half your opponents didn't seem to know what the other half of there skills were (IE priest no renew/shield after she got out of stun, mage no aoe when re-stealth)

Correction: half of her opponents had bad duels. For instance I don't know what Notokton was doing there, but it looked like he was just off, he normally plays a lot better. Then again, he didn't have that may GCDs available to throw buffs up. =P

The mage did play very poorly though imo. >.>

Maybe what I'd rather i say is: if you think you can do a lot better, be on the PTR next time? I wish I had been there, I assumed no one was doing the ptr this time. =/

Mabye, we all have off-duels ;).

She threw the video up, im allowed to critique it, for the good and the bads ;).

I wouldnt mind a duel, but my 39 pries thas been retired for 2 years...I would probably need to spend 1,000g or more to get him back up there. even then im sure I would be missing certain major things.

notokton is a good priest, that part of the clip was slowed down to quarter speed for that very reason. i caught him on GCD after i dodged the fear. so he had no way of casting renew or shield.

i'll agree that the mage clips weren't great but they were more fun duels than serious ones :) fair crit there though

i do have some regular priest duels vs some of bg9s best but tbh they're just boring. a good priest in a trinket duel isn't going to let you anticipate their fear and ultimately the fight comes down to the rogue's DPS vs the priest's HoTs with a tidal from both sides thrown in for good measure

not that i mind the crits though, my play is FAR from perfect and i'll take all the advice i can get.

jenif said:
notokton is a good priest, that part of the clip was slowed down to quarter speed for that very reason. i caught him on GCD after i dodged the fear. so he had no way of casting renew or shield.

At first when I saw that I thought you just outranged it (which on the priest's end is usually latency) but it was a nice vanish duck.

nice music but I don't know it. credits?

jenif said:

i'll agree that the mage clips weren't great but they were more fun duels than serious ones :) fair crit there though

i do have some regular priest duels vs some of bg9s best but tbh they're just boring. a good priest in a trinket duel isn't going to let you anticipate their fear and ultimately the fight comes down to the rogue's DPS vs the priest's HoTs with a tidal from both sides thrown in for good measure

not that i mind the crits though, my play is FAR from perfect and i'll take all the advice i can get.

Agreed. At high end, priest-rogue duels are a bit formulaic. Though in bgs the possible limit on cooldowns and extra consumables thrown in the mix can make things more interesting. ;D (antivenom ftw)

God, it hurts to watch that retadin suck so bad in the duel/2v2. I'm up for a fight next time PTR is up. I'm assuming that was 3.0.8 footage.. he should have been using hand of reckoning.

Great video. You could use some more macros like blind on mouseover (you lost a considerable amount of damage in the arena fight for having to retarget). You're definitely a top rogue amongst 39s. I'd be interested in seeing you duel Brumble.

I'll be working on my own PvP video as soon as I finish my FC set for my paladin.

Users who are viewing this thread