30-39 Achievement Points!

mrdoobry

Legend
Okay going to start a thread for people in the 30-39 bracket who like to complete achievements, similar to the one they have in 10-19 by Secclusion.

I will compile the list and keep it updated regularly. If you could post your char here with a link that would be great. As we start to get more people I will shape the format to fit a Top 20 in each region and possibly a Top 30 overall.

It would also be helpful if people could link known 30-39 twink guilds in both US and EU. That way I can also scout out high achievers even if they don`t link their own here. Also if you could link people you know that have high points levels, even if they aren`t your own.

We are going to need a minimum starting limit to make the list, until it is full. I am going to set this at 1500 Achievement Points initially as it is now Cataclysm and decently high point scores are now easily achievable.

I`ll start with mine: Mymainfailed @ Arathor - Game - World of Warcraft

List has finally filled. Please keep linking high achievers and/or twink guilds and I`ll keep it updated as the totals change. May eventually form a US/EU Leaderboard.

OVERALL TOP 30

1. Mymainfailed - Arathor EU 4785 Pts

2. 赤练火 - 恶魔之魂 CN 4680 Pts

3. 单刷大师 - 阿迦玛甘 CN 4625 Pts

4. 大大晶 - 奥特兰克 CN 4270 Pts

5. 美国队长 - 血牙魔王 CN 4030 Pts

6. Thadie - Lightning Hoof US 3985 Pts

7. Shépperd - Arathor EU 3835 Pts

8. Oochadin - Aerie Peak US 3310 Pts

9. Ewelínka - Mannoroth EU 3180 Pts

10. Ihateurmom - Nathrezim US 3150 Pts

11. Drunknmaster - Emeriss EU 3115 Pts

12. Vema - Draenor EU 2835 Pts

13. Account - Baelgun US 2705 Pts

14. Vharøn - Blackwing Lair US 2600 Pts

15. Xenoid - Frostmane EU 2585 Pts

16. Nullify - Draenor EU 2565 Pts

17. 黑暗之锤 - 阿迦玛甘 CN 2540 Pts

18. Devíka - Deathwing US 2535 Pts

19. Pwrnographic - Sargeras US 2495 Pts

20. Lovelily - Gnomeregan US 2455 Pts

21. Kÿranthos - Draenor EU 2445 Pts

22. 尛球 - 阿迦玛甘 CN 2250Pts

23. Zeiren - Doomhammer US 2200 Pts

24. Seeweedies - The Venture Co US 2110 Pts

25. Irscha - Kael'thas EU 2100 Pts

26. Miraine - Outland EU 2050 Pts

27. Demskinybone - Kel'Thuzad US 2015 Pts

28. Rìcochet - Jaedenar US 1965 Pts

29. Iphìgénie - Kael'thas EU 1950 Pts

30. Мишутко - Страж-Смерти EU 1900 Pts

As a lesson to all, a list of former 39's who accidentally levelled on:

Siwtz - Draenor EU 3285 Pts
Buchsti - Draenor EU 4740 Pts

Last edited by a moderator:
alright, I'm interested, I'm not high enough as we speak, but I'm aiming 3k +

Link in Signature

EU guilds noticable: Made You BBQ - Draenor EU, Wreckin Balls - Draenor EU, Highwav - Draenor EU, Gringos Waggon - Al'Akir EU

Or for american guilds: Pro - Jaedenar US, Bearwolftriceratiger - Undermine US, Im a Classy Project - Jaedenar US, Team Play - Jaedenar US, Fuse - Jaedenar US, Project Ahoy - Jaedenar US

Independent Characters Noticable: Vema - Draenor EU

Thats what I can find right now, there's probably a lot more

EDIT: Sticky, Sticky, Sticky!

2nd EDIT: When I find new guilds / players I'm adding them to this particular post, not to overflow the thread with mindless mumbojumbo!

Thanks for that Blazed, gets us started. Especially the guilds listed should keep me busy.

C`mon keep em coming!

Ihateurmom said:
Totally humbled in the presence of OP there, but I might as well nominate myself on that list, Ihateurmom @ Nathrezim - Game - World of Warcraft. 3k is at least kinda respectable, no?

Hello there Ihateurmom. Yes 3k is a very respectable amount, infact it`s the highest I have seen on anyone else so far whatsoever! I have been farming achieves on Mymainfailed for a long time now, so it`s hardly surprising I have a high amount.

Since the Bg`s have been quiet for a long time now, surely we can`t be the only ones who concentrate on achievements on our 30-39`s? I suspect a few more high scores will appear soon, and as I compile a list more people may get bored of the new Cataclysm stuff and start farming achievements, giving us some competition!

Well we can hope anyways :p

mrdoobry said:
Hello there Ihateurmom. Yes 3k is a very respectable amount, infact it`s the highest I have seen on anyone else so far whatsoever! I have been farming achieves on Mymainfailed for a long time now, so it`s hardly surprising I have a high amount.

Since the Bg`s have been quiet for a long time now, surely we can`t be the only ones who concentrate on achievements on our 30-39`s? I suspect a few more high scores will appear soon, and as I compile a list more people may get bored of the new Cataclysm stuff and start farming achievements, giving us some competition!

Well we can hope anyways :p

Xpertise here<3 done wit key farmin? if not lets get 2k each :pPppPPp. have good new yeare.

Metamorfos said:
Drunknmaster @ Emeriss - Game - World of Warcraft

Just noticed this guy has a green lens of intellect :eek:. Must be one of the few in EU.

Aha, nice find there! Another person with over 3k achievement points AND a very nice character to boot. Yeah, very rare head there, he can go on the list.

Antísocial said:
Xpertise here<3 done wit key farmin? if not lets get 2k each :pPppPPp. have good new yeare.

I`m afraid the key grinding has taken a slight back-burner atm as I concentrate on other achieves and guild stuff, in between full time work and the holidays ;)

I will start farming and trying to get my total up again soon. If you still want to transfer with loads of keys your welcome :p Hell, I`ll even throw in a full Explorer title if you bring enough of them over!

Also, hopefully by starting this it might help revive people`s interest in playing their 30-39 twinks again, with a view to getting the Bg`s going again. Here`s hoping \o/

Mrdoobry, would really like to have a chat with you sometime, mind scheduling an irc meeting or anything similar?

And when do you think the list will pop up ?

blazed said:
Mrdoobry, would really like to have a chat with you sometime, mind scheduling an irc meeting or anything similar?

And when do you think the list will pop up ?

I don`t go on IRC (or haven`t more so), but if you need to get hold of me, either send me a message on here or try to catch me/ingame mail me on Mymainfailed.

As for the list, I`m going to give it a chance to get a few more people on here first, then I`ll start compiling the list from there. It will be a little sparse atm.

I'll get my Mage to 1.5k at least, just to push me on the list. Should be doable in no-time. Are you happy with me now, Enjôy?

Tumblz said:
I'll get my Mage to 1.5k at least, just to push me on the list. Should be doable in no-time. Are you happy with me now, Enjôy?

You made me giggle :3 very happy young padawan!

Okay, started an experimental list in Post 2 of the thread. Sorry for the delay, computer spat the graphics card, so I was offline for about 10 days.

Keep the guilds/names coming, the list won`t be anything without input. Any improvements/constructive criticism regards the list is welcome too.

Sure I saw another char with around 3200+ points in one of the threads, I`ve looked through can`t seem to find it now...

mrdoobry said:
Okay the list is a little thin at the moment, but I`m sticking with the 1500 point minimum for now.

OVERALL TOP 20

1. Mymainfailed - Arathor EU 3755 Pts

2. Drunknmaster - Emeriss EU 3105 Pts

3. Ihateurmom - Nathrezim US 3040 Pts

4. Shazral - Draenor EU 2225 Pts

5. Shalian - Silvermoon EU 2120 Pts

6. Vema - Draenor EU 2110 Pts

7. Enjôy - Draenor EU 1635 Pts

8. Møön - Draenor EU 1615 Pts

9. Sób - Jaedenar US 1610 Pts

10.Hailshot - Undermine US 1600 Pts

More to come as it gets updated...

Kutty - Kutty @ Draenor - Game - World of Warcraft

1337 points. Jk 1335 :> Close as I can get D:

Kutty, you have not yet reached the requisite amount of 1500 achievement points to make the list. Get farming if you wish to be on it!

Ihateurmom said:
Have to take a break with achievements and things for two weeks (Finals and whatnot), but I`m comin for Drunkmasters spot very soon C:

Good luck with finals and Drunknmaster is there for the taking!

Donniedarkõ said:

Much appreciated Donnie, I`ll get to adding those as well.

Mind sharing me where you got these from? As in, did you just know about them or found them out from somewhere? If so, what is your source?

Regards.

Users who are viewing this thread