2v2 - most viable comps?

What do you guys think; Shaman/Warr or Priest/Warr? I think the Shaman's increased mobility gives them quite an edge, but they also don't have any hard loss-of-control effects like the Priest's fear, which could allow for bursting the Warr or something.

Anyway, here's a vid of me and Nzxer! Enjoy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2AGXQn19A0]YouTube - PriestWarr vs ShamanWarr[/ame]

Quara said:
What do you guys think; Shaman/Warr or Priest/Warr? I think the Shaman's increased mobility gives them quite an edge, but they also don't have any hard loss-of-control effects like the Priest's fear, which could allow for bursting the Warr or something.

Anyway, here's a vid of me and Nzxer! Enjoy:

YouTube - PriestWarr vs ShamanWarr

Obviously Sham/Warr.

Nzxer said:
what about sham rogue vs priest war

I always win with priest/warr....but...I think it's still a pretty even fight. But the rogues always make the mistake of trying to get on me...and with a warr on them..it never happens.

Maelstromz said:
I always win with priest/warr....but...I think it's still a pretty even fight. But the rogues always make the mistake of trying to get on me...and with a warr on them..it never happens.

I'd fought some good rogues along with Dirtyauction (Mythos is the only one I remember) against me and Real. We won most of 'em, so I will have to assume that the Priest/Warr have the advantage for just that reason.

Quara said:
I'd fought some good rogues along with Dirtyauction (Mythos is the only one I remember) against me and Real. We won most of 'em, so I will have to assume that the Priest/Warr have the advantage for just that reason.

exact same, thats why i asked.

maybe its just bcuz we pro

Quara, what partner do you think is best in 2v2 with a Priest? Warrior?

Quara said:

Yeah I went 5-1 against them...but...I think it's a pretty even match, and they're not playing it quite right.

Quara said:

Im going to end up transferring to a server that has some mature 19s, hopefully theres shamans in the mix yet (ideas on a server?) We'll set up some 2s when I get there. I probably wont bother with fishing gear, but Im confident rogue/shaman wins that matchup much better than 50/50. Filler and I dominated that comp in vengeance, with neither of us having any fishing gear (when boots were still allowed).

Falaris said:
Im going to end up transferring to a server that has some mature 19s, hopefully theres shamans in the mix yet (ideas on a server?) We'll set up some 2s when I get there. I probably wont bother with fishing gear, but Im confident rogue/shaman wins that matchup much better than 50/50. Filler and I dominated that comp in vengeance, with neither of us having any fishing gear (when boots were still allowed).

I'm excited to try and disprove that claim! What faction are you xferring?

Xposure said:
Quara, what partner do you think is best in 2v2 with a Priest? Warrior?

Honestly I think I've had the most success with Warlock, but that's because I generally play really aggressively and we just burst stuff, and people generally don't know how to play optimally against it. But it's hard to not pick PriestWarr - they compliment eachother really well and is probably the most solid choice. Most fun is definitely Rogue, though. IBELIEVEINTHEROGUES

Quara said:
I'm excited to try and disprove that claim! What faction are you xferring?

Honestly I think I've had the most success with Warlock, but that's because I generally play really aggressively and we just burst stuff, and people generally don't know how to play optimally against it. But it's hard to not pick PriestWarr - they compliment eachother really well and is probably the most solid choice. Most fun is definitely Rogue, though. IBELIEVEINTHEROGUES

I've personally always enjoyed having my dps get kited to hell, good times, good times. I am glad someone shares similar views.

Mmm...

The most successful comps I've played with have been

Priest/Warrior

Priest/Warlock

Priest/Hunter

Warrior/Warlock

The hardest comps I've faced have been

Rogue/Hunter

Shaman/Warrior

Out of those, I'd have to say warlock/warrior is the most fun.

Users who are viewing this thread