2v2 - most viable comps?

What would you say is the most viable comp in 2v2?

I know its mostly down to skill and gear but if played "perfectly", what would you choose to play/fear to come up against in 2v2?

Another questions while im at it..what would you use with a priest in 2v2?

Nalazor said:
What would you say is the most viable comp in 2v2?

I know its mostly down to skill and gear but if played "perfectly", what would you choose to play/fear to come up against in 2v2?

Another questions while im at it..what would you use with a priest in 2v2?

In no particular order

Sham/Lock

Sham/Sham

Sham/Hunter

Sham/Warrior

Sham/Ret

#1 Priest/Warr

#2 Priest/Hunter

#3 Priest/Lock

#4 Priest/Sham

Sham/Ret (stupidly OP)

Sham/Hunt

Sham/Lock

Priest/Hunt

Priest/Lock

This thread has been done to death tho, all comps are viable, depends who u are facing/the skill of those playing.

Dru/war

Dru/rog

Sham/anything

spellhance/clothadin <best one right there.

I don't give a damn about what else is out there: Priest/Rogue is great.

Sham/Hunter (both draenei) is still pretty stupid though.

Shamans are a bit overrated IMO. They're ridiculous, but definitely beatable. (Okay, not as priest, but...)

Quara said:

Sham/Hunter (both draenei) is still pretty stupid though.

Shamans are a bit overrated IMO. They're ridiculous, but definitely beatable. (Okay, not as priest, but...)

2007 greets you with a warm welcome.

Quara said:

Maybe two years ago.

Sizzlinn said:
Is Mage / Any Class viable? :S

Mage/Rogue is good, it requires a lot of communication and resetting/picking the right moment. Mage/Priest is viable as well.

Thanks for all the answers!

Reason im asking is because i picked up on my priest a few days ago and im getting assraped by any time that includes a shaman. I know that i dont have the best gear around but really..there is nothing i can do.

Well, i might stick to Wsg on the priest and level a shaman for 2v2 then..any toughts about that?

Nalazor said:
Thanks for all the answers!

Reason im asking is because i picked up on my priest a few days ago and im getting assraped by any time that includes a shaman. I know that i dont have the best gear around but really..there is nothing i can do.

Well, i might stick to Wsg on the priest and level a shaman for 2v2 then..any toughts about that?

You should watch some other priest PvP. It's pretty easy to outlast with bandaids, dispels, DoTs.

2007 ftw.

Honestly though, give me a great rogue and I'll give you all a great ass whupping. Hell, nowadays it's so uncommon that it might even has surprise-value...

I just refuse to believe that rogues are just useless now; I think the problem is that the skill of rogues has just dropped. For example, list the 'best rogues' ever to play that are still active.

Precisely.

EDIT:
Nalazor said:
any suggestions for a decent 19 priest movie?

I'm going to make one over the Break, if all goes to plan.

UHERDITHEREFIRST

EDITEDIT: Btw, it's natural to get assraped by Shamans. Even really terrible ones (read: 99% of them) will be able to beat you, even once you're good. The worst they can do is run away from you in GW the whole game and call it a tie.

Nalazor said:
any suggestions for a decent 19 priest movie?

If you look under Videos, theres one of me in some 2v2s and 1v1s, and another with me dueling EUs arguably best rogue. I'm thinking of having another one since I have like 94 clips of beating on tauren warrs.

Maelstromz said:
If you look under Videos, theres one of me in some 2v2s and 1v1s, and another with me dueling EUs arguably best rogue. I'm thinking of having another one since I have like 94 clips of beating on tauren warrs.

since the system for sorting the videos seems to fail, could you provide me with a link?

cant find your name as a uploader for any video

Nalazor said:
since the system for sorting the videos seems to fail, could you provide me with a link?

cant find your name as a uploader for any video

It's on the first page...rubuhbuh...i'll link the 1v1 since the other one was very lacking difficulty wise. Maybe i'll put the fall of the ruin tauren warrs vid up as well.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qjvuGWsHybg]YouTube - Maelstrom versus Omgmom[/ame]

ps:the other vid is in my profile

Quara said:
2007 ftw.

Honestly though, give me a great rogue and I'll give you all a great ass whupping. Hell, nowadays it's so uncommon that it might even has surprise-value...

I just refuse to believe that rogues are just useless now; I think the problem is that the skill of rogues has just dropped. For example, list the 'best rogues' ever to play that are still active.

Precisely.

EDIT:

I'm going to make one over the Break, if all goes to plan.

UHERDITHEREFIRST

EDITEDIT: Btw, it's natural to get assraped by Shamans. Even really terrible ones (read: 99% of them) will be able to beat you, even once you're good. The worst they can do is run away from you in GW the whole game and call it a tie.

Please make a video... PLEASE!

Quara said:

Precisely.

Dunno what universe you playing, or if you're just on the US (Lols). But we still have quite a few of our "LEGENDARY OMFG WTFBBQPWNED" rogues playing. And they are well weaker than they used to be in load of scenarios.

19 twinking have changed, and only for the worse when it comes to rogues.

A recent quote that I do not wanna put a name on, from a rogue though; Some might considder worth mentioning as good.

"fucking gay warrs when the fuck did they get so OP you got more burst than a ret"

Being CC'd out of a game is in no way interestering for any class, rogues just currently suffer from it way more than anyone else.

Users who are viewing this thread