2v2 - most viable comps?

Twinkytoes said:
Please make a video... PLEASE!

haha, there's only been one video of me ever made, by an old pally named Gabrian (SBBH) who challenged me to a duel; i agreed with the condition that he'd post the vid, win or loss. And godamn, killing paladins back then was a bitch - especially when they mostly just ran away to heal themselves and know what an oomstick is -_- Anyway, like 30 minutes later I won. :p

Highlights include Clutch DoTs, CMS (chronic moonwalking syndrome) and lots of fear resists. In fact, if you look at 3:08 you'll see that the game would have ended right there and saved us all a bunch of time :(

I can't figure out how to make the videobox work, so here's the link (no music): Gabrian vs. Quara

EDIT: Oh, and if you look closely you can see my old signature "waff" move - semi-exploit, wanding+staffing at the same time. Mael I told you about that i think. Look at around 9:10 and 10:28 for great waffs.

Quara said:
haha, there's only been one video of me ever made, by an old pally named Gabrian (SBBH) who challenged me to a duel; i agreed with the condition that he'd post the vid, win or loss. And godamn, killing paladins back then was a bitch - especially when they mostly just ran away to heal themselves and know what an oomstick is -_- Anyway, like 30 minutes later I won. :p

Highlights include Clutch DoTs, CMS (chronic moonwalking syndrome) and lots of fear resists. In fact, if you look at 3:08 you'll see that the game would have ended right there and saved us all a bunch of time :(

I can't figure out how to make the videobox work, so here's the link (no music): Gabrian vs. Quara

EDIT: Oh, and if you look closely you can see my old signature "waff" move - semi-exploit, wanding+staffing at the same time. Mael I told you about that i think. Look at around 9:10 and 10:28 for great waffs.

I can't stay awake while versing paladins, never mind watching that 1v1. >.<

I don't understand that paladin, he could have torrent silenced then once that was done HoJed at the first fear to get some damage done then pop a heal.

Nalazor said:
What would you say is the most viable comp in 2v2?

I know its mostly down to skill and gear but if played "perfectly", what would you choose to play/fear to come up against in 2v2?

Another questions while im at it..what would you use with a priest in 2v2?

Hunter/shaman

or

lock/priest

1 shaman/warrior

2 shaman/hunter

3 shaman/ret

4 priest/warrior

5 priest/hunter

all othr clases in aren suck lmao

edit: oh ya holy pally/war

Priest/Rogue is terrible. Shaman/Rogue should still be legit, played properly by the rogue. Im half-tempted to move my rogue to Ruin just to see how badly the bracket has deteriorated. Id level a new one, but Ive already got the requisite multiple SFs and AGM, so meh.

Things I've seen that work are:

Priest/Hunter

Shaman/Warrior

Shaman/Warlock

Priest/Warrior

Shaman/Shaman

Shaman/Rogue

Healadin/Warrior

Shaman/Hunter

CC Mage/Shaman

Prolly more I don't feel like thinking of them.

shaman/shaman is just stupid though. If there's a healer on the enemy team prepare to take 4 years in one match. I remember at 70 me and my friend went in arena with Rdru/Rsham, to our surprise had to fight the exact same comp.

Years later we won.

McBankington said:
shaman/shaman is just stupid though. If there's a healer on the enemy team prepare to take 4 years in one match. I remember at 70 me and my friend went in arena with Rdru/Rsham, to our surprise had to fight the exact same comp.

Years later we won.

Lol thats daft, shamans rip apart healers and with 2 shammies on your team it should be no problem at all to shut one healer down with some rudimentary wind shear timings and pruge spam.

Kore nametooshort said:
Lol thats daft, shamans rip apart healers and with 2 shammies on your team it should be no problem at all to shut one healer down with some rudimentary wind shear timings and pruge spam.

What he said.

Though, have had one fun fight vs that setup.

2saff4o.jpg

Legendary times, good shit right Saku? :D

Users who are viewing this thread