US 29s Premade Rules

I know this isn't the thread for this, but I'm going to throw it out there anyway.

There really isn't a huge interest in 29 wargames. Last night a team of people who play majority of 20s and go wargames on 20s thought it would be cool to try it, so we faced <Perfection>. I'm sure we could get our group going again, but you would be better off in this bracket making a team for 20s. I could tell you right now you have <booty wizards> and <ATMO> 100% ready to field a team for some games. Also there are more people working on getting their teams going.

But yeah, rule wise like everyone else has said, cut the spec limit, just limit one BM Monk, one Arms warrior. Just an example cuz I'm sure no one is stupid enough to do it, but if a team was to run two Shadow Priest then they wouldn't be able to run a Discipline Priest, that's on them though.
yeah im gonna stick with 29s theres a few teams actually looking to get going so if we push we can make it happen. all we nee is a few teams and more will appear. if you never pushed for 20s it wouldn't be were it is, im just doing the same for 29s.

rules on using guard and more importantly wep swapping. Guard isnt that big of a deal, wep swapping should def be addressed. I believe both teams in the wargame earlier this week used wep swapping warriors and one team assumed the rule was bm couldnt guard unless they had the flag.
bm not guarding unless holding flag is a rule from 39s. I believe each team should be allowed one BM and its abilities can be used to their full extent.

rules on using guard and more importantly wep swapping. Guard isnt that big of a deal, wep swapping should def be addressed. I believe both teams in the wargame earlier this week used wep swapping warriors and one team assumed the rule was bm couldnt guard unless they had the flag.
some friends and I spoke on weapon swapping earlier and we decided it should be allowed which is why I hadn't included anything yet... what is the communities view on this? should we allow 2 crusaders and 2 landslide maxx? I think those are the only two worth mentioning really but I think if people wanna have 1 extra weapon or if brews wanna run one in MH and OH it should be allowed.
everyone else's opinions?

The burst level is around the same as 39s, guard being banned is still advisable, again tho not a huge deal for wargames. Wep swapping still has an amazing effect at 29s. Wars with whirlwind able to get 2-4 saders at all times is ridiculous. Making it so there is less pressure from one teamate, like a war or bm allows for teams to be more diverse rather than each team choosing what compliments that dot pressure the best.

U
Just have a limit to 2 of each class. Forget the 4 healing limit, and forget the max 1 of 'insert healer'. If you wanna limit certain specs to 1, which is fair, do it only for dps slots like BM's and warriors.

Everything else doesn't matter.

& p.s. Teams sorta connect to all brackets now, so I can tell you on the spot, even tho I barely play 29s that I could get you a 10 man roster to play tomorrow or this weekend.

Find a date you like, write it on the forum, and I asure you you'll get fish on the line.

//
u mean our 10 man roster lel

nope i mean ANY 10man roster you bum

We can do big things with this bracket guys. All we need is a few more players to step up. Specifically to premade, and make guilds. Run PuGs, grow, and build a good ten man team. It's pretty simple. All we need is some want to. Horde is really kicking ass in PuGs right now.
Alliance players make your way to TeT and I can promise you one thing: we're gonna turn that around. And at the same time we're going to push for competitive play until we get it and not give up.

More than happy to play in this as sp for a team. A lot of experience playing SP at endgame in high rated RBG and twink brackets.

Message me on here if interested / more details.

Wat do u think about allowing 3 druids if they are all of different specs, that way ppl can run fcdruid and also rdruid healer with a boomy. Otherwise u would have to lose boomy or fcrdruid to run a heal rdruid. Their heals and utilities are useful and is way better than running rsham rsham disc everytime or mw

Wat do u think about allowing 3 druids if they are all of different specs, that way ppl can run fcdruid and also rdruid healer with a boomy. Otherwise u would have to lose boomy or fcrdruid to run a heal rdruid. Their heals and utilities are useful and is way better than running rsham rsham disc everytime or mw
i think that sounds reasonable. Let's see what everyone else thinks about it but I don't see why not.
The only problem I could see is the resto Druid healer being used as a DPS, say for flag returns he could heal the offense and do dps so in that case he should count as a stealthie otherwise it would be possible to run rogue boomy rdruid and that offense at 6+ stacks would be OP

Last edited:
Seems like that would kind of like saying allowing 3 monks though. Because WW could be an alternative for mid over a rogue, BM Monk is needed for slows and front lining, and MW Monk at 29 is actually really strong heals.

I really don't care though.

Make ele sham a must please. Unless you want enh poping 2k crits with storm strike every 6 seconds, but that's none of my business.

Users who are viewing this thread